Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

Yeah I think something fishy is going on here. The exact same day ww2 came out we all had this problem.

NAX_Viper

Mines been doing it all morning. Kind of fed up with it, shouldn’t take this long to fix, engineers get on it.

Irish1982

Me to bro, but on XOne. :/

-iRaibox

Same issue here! Seems like every time they come out with a new game they have issues. Remember black ops III !

Nelson2670

It's quite typical of CoD, Their "Loyal" fanbase consists of people who buy the new one the second it's out, screw people who enjoy their older games, I'm getting the  ,-,-,-,-,-,F,-,-,-,-,-,-,M,-,-,-,-,-, error code, I've cleared my cache on the X1 and also reset the modem today. Same thing happened yesterday so I just played some Fallout 4 for several hours until I saw someone playing MWR online an got straight into it.

GamerUnknown89
Highlighted

I had the same issue on Xbox One. I finally signed in with another profile, then I was able to join the lobby as my profile. Once I had done that, I exited and went back to Xbox live with my profile. It works normally now. I’m not sure if it translates to PS4, but worth a shot. Hope it helps. 

Rrip68

To fix this issue on ax XBox One hit the start button on the cod icon on your home screen and hit quit. After that start the game like normal. For PS4 users, I’m sure it is virtually the same. Give it a try. 

ElPolloLoco2412

Studios