Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 Forum

halloween event

Whys there no halloween event? There was a days of summer event, no special themed map or camos?

Starwars93
5 REPLIES

Re: halloween event

in reply to Starwars93
I am waiting for the same thing. This weekend we had rpgs for 30 minutes with double xp and then it suddenly changed to snipers only. Is this how this game will be treated from now on because WWII bull***** will launch? If there is no Halloween themed weekend it will really suck.
ElPoneus

in reply to ElPoneus
I probably missed it last few years but was there a Halloween weekend before?
Curtski96

in reply to Curtski96

From my memory... I can't think of there ever being a Halloween event or themed map. Maybe an xp weekend or calling card.

Halloween does fall in that transition time between the ending of one game and the starting of the next. So I guess the devs have had a lot on their plate around then.

Hope Raven changes that. Smiley Happy

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

in reply to Starwars93

I also hope to see some type of event or themed map. I have loved Holiday Crash, the Irish DayBreak, and Beach Bog. Unlocking those special camo's keeps me addicted to playing the game during the event.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Ya man I like those ideas, that would be super creepy to play a haunted house themed map just for a weekend or so. Thats not alot to ask is it?

Curtski96

Studios