Kicked for Inactivity while moving around?

Modern Warfare Remastered xbox One Forum

Since the newest update, I've been getting kicked for inactivity while moving around playing Prop Hunt. Anyone else having this issue and is there any way to get rid of this issue?

X1o_Spartan_o1X
6 REPLIES 6

Yes I already got kicked 6 times in the matter or 9 games -_-

Pureinsanity24
Yes, always in prop hunt
buddysfist

Happened to me a dozen times in Prop Hunt though only when I'm on the hunting team...

Best strategy to do is as soon as you can move around as a hunter, change weapons, shoot and knife and usually the game will recognize you are playing. If you just walk around, the game will be dumb and think you're idle and kick you.

Maybe one day Activision will fix this??

CHRISPOCALYP5E

It is frustrating. This keeps players from boosting. With past prop hunt, game play players would stand around amd wait to be props to collect the double xp. In order to not be kick try to stay actively running through the map. And try to stay out of glitches the allow you to see the whole map.

If you have anymore questions feel free to chat with us. We are here to help make Call of Duty enjoyable.

B34rd3dGuNr#5105766

Happened to me when i was playing what a joke i gave up on it 😣 is there no way this *****ty company who makes so much money can do anything right lol god *****

Barrybababa

This is a joke. Can’t even play prop hunt without getting kicked for being “inactive”. 

Coltstheking

Studios