Modern Warfare Remastered xbox One Forum

Infinite warfare works perfectly, but the only reason I purchased the game was so I could play Cod 4 remastured, and of course it doesn't work. I've had the game for more than a week now, and everytime I press multiplayer in the main menu it goes to the multiplayer menu then no buttons work. I've deleted and reinstalled twice, cleared my cache about a million times, restarted my mode, restarted my xbox, called microsoft and did everything they told me to do and they told me to go to activision. I did that and they told me to fill out a bug report and they'd "keep me updated" through e-mail, but of course they haven't messaged me since. Extremely frustrated that I payed $86 and can't even play the game. This is ridiculous. Anybody know a way to solve this?

Alakazam3410
14 REPLIES 14

Hi,

Having the exact same issue, tried all steps you mention and still no luck. This is driving me crazy.

SwedishLinus

Yes having same issue on my profile. There are 2 other users of my Xbox One and they have no issues. They only way I can play if someone else sends invite to play. One in I have no issues playing. If I backout and go to play solo it freezes on the miltiplayer menu.

"WTF" ACTIVISION

TXSURF21

Same problem here tried everything above. Only works if someone invites me. Very frustrating. Kind of happy to see that it's not just a problem with my game or Xbox but this needs a patch right away. 

ssist45

Any updates on this issue, i have been trying to play for weeks, it really is a big waste of time. I have tried everything from powercycling, resetting router, port forwarding, enabling DMZ Host, getting a new disc and uninstalling/reinstalling like daily, clearing cache, deleting and redownloading my profile, reaching out to activision. Out of options here.

THANKS4THECASH
Also experiencing this same issue need answers!
UCD_281861199897PNiULSYSZe
in reply to UCD_281861199897PNiULSYSZe

I FOUND HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE.  RENAME YOUTUBE XBOX AND IT SHOULD WORK

Blaubeeren94

What does this mean?

THANKS4THECASH
Rename YouTube to Xbox?
THANKS4THECASH

My bad got to exited.... rename you're xbox. 

Blaubeeren94

Studios