BANNED FROM MWR FOR NOTHING.

Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

Highlighted

BANNED FROM MWR FOR NOTHING.

I have been BANNED from MWR for absolutely no reason what so ever! Worked hard to get to my level and spent a fair bit of money on crates... I dont care if the subject is prohibited! Ive spent ALOT of money on this game and all of a sudden I go on to play I have been banned... I feel robbed! 

Id either like a FULL refund on everything Ive bought or to be unbanned so I can play as normal. 

Id like to know why I have been banned too!

Or point me in the right direction to get this sorted. 

Thanks for reading, hope you can help!

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: BANNED FROM MWR FOR NOTHING.

in reply to JustLeeHodgson
well i got banned for no reason i had 4 gold guns and i got banned and all the assassins kits and all of my melee weapons and i bought some supply drops you know what ***** u reven and your peace of ***** game
Level 1

Re: BANNED FROM MWR FOR NOTHING.

in reply to JustLeeHodgson

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that you were banned. Sadly once a ban is issued there's no way to get it appealed or reversed as bans go through intense investigation before banning to prevent any false bans. For more information check this link out. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Security & Enforcement Policy Not sure if you are aware but discussion of bans on any Activision forum is prohibited. For more information on this check out this link. Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Down below will be a section from the rules in case you do not want to click on any links.  Sorry for the inconveniences 

In-Game Reports/ Ban Appeals

• All reports, for users who violate the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
    • Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
Activision Ambassador

Studios