Banned for the following features on posted Security and Enforcement policy??

Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

Highlighted

Banned for the following features on posted Security and Enforcement policy??

I would like a reason as to why I was banned immediately seeing that I just purchased COD Points for my account and now I am banned?/???

Level 1
1 REPLY

Re: Banned for the following features on posted Security and Enforcement policy??

in reply to NYCSiciliann

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that you were banned. Sadly once a ban is issued there's no way to get it appealed or reversed as bans go through intense investigation before banning to prevent any false bans. For more information check this link out. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Security & Enforcement Policy Not sure if you are aware but discussion of bans on any Activision forum is prohibited. For more information on this check out this link. Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Down below will be a section from the rules in case you do not want to click on any links.  Sorry for the inconveniences 

In-Game Reports/ Ban Appeals

• All reports, for users who violate the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
    • Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
Activision Ambassador

Studios