I have just downloaded the Variety Map pack for MWR on PS4. Not working?

Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

Downloaded the Variety map pack for MWR on PS4 yesterday, and was excited to play free for all in the new maps as was getting a bit bored with the standard ones. I go to multiplayer and into “find game” and then to FFA as usual, I’ve played at least 20 games and not a single map in the new DLC has become available to vote for. What’s the script?

Lovejoy
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there,
Sorry for the delay and any frustration this my have caused you. This would occur if everyone you're paired up with does not own the DLC. The primary filter for matchmaking is DLC maps. DLC maps divide matchmaking pools into groups of players who have DLC maps and players who don’t have DLC maps, and then further divides the DLC owners based on which maps they own. The more map packs that are released, the more matchmaking pools there are.

For example, players with DLC Packs 1, 2, and 3 will only be matched with other players who also have those three DLC map packs installed. They will not get matched with players who only have some of these maps or none at all. I hope this cleared things up a bit. If you need any other assistance, feel free to send me a PM! ^MF

Player Support
Why dont you guys mark the remaster dlc down so everyone has a chance to enjoy them. $14.99 for Creek ,Broadcast ,China Town and Kill House is a bit expensive a lot dont want to pay that much . I already have them purchased myself tho because im a pretty big fan of the game. I also purchased the black ops 3 dlc packs and none of them show up so i quit playing the game and I know lots purchased those maps and done everything possible to get to work even through activision support. I guess im just out but its what ever i guess.
shaunfromohio

I bought the Variety pack over a week ago now and I have yet to see any of the new maps in the voting screen far as well play any of them, what a complete joke.

Lovejoy

So I pay £15 for something I can’t use? I have had the Variety pack with killhouse and China town and creek etc for nearly two weeks now, and I have yet to see a single one of them appear in the voting screen far as well play any of them, it’s a disgrace.

Lovejoy

same here. And never received the free bonus supply drops either. It should say in description that ALL players must have the dlc in order to play the maps

Holdtraveler52

This whole scam is an absolute disgrace. Fix your the *****ing problem already. You’re happy to take peoples money, but you won’t listen to the feedback and solve the issue. How *****ing hard could it possibly be for you (a massive company) to add an update where DLC Maps are in rotation with the already existing maps..?!? You did it like that back in the day when it was first released, why can’t you just do that now..?! 

Instead, we spend $10-20 on the maps, we get excited to play them with our friends against other players, but no..! Unless EVERYBODY online has the maps, then we can’t play them. What an utter crock of *****.

Our2WorldsMusic

Have u had any joy yet

MR-RAT-LFC

Studios