MW Remastered - 4 player split screen or not?

Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

Two player split screen let’s my play with only one Xbox live account 

Bigdiamondchase

Is it possible to do a split screen offline for modern warfare remastered for Xbox one? If so, how?? 

Inamorata

did you ever figure out how to do split screen offline on Xbox one?

bookworm817

Is Call of duty modern warfare remastered 2 player in local play ?

GAMINGSKULL0

Hi,

You can not playera four player local on one concole. I know is totally sucks. I bought the game thinking you could but after talking  to someone at Activision you can only play four player if you use two consoles and do a split local. I am mad as all get out but that's the way of things. Activision screwed us out of four player local when they remastered it.

ValleyRulers

Mw4 Will ever support 4 players split screen on local?

Ragnarr_11

they shouldnt advertise it as 4 player with poor info like that, it needed to be made clear that it would only be 4 player local split screen over two consoles, FALSE ADVERTISING, theres advertising standards issues with this game (at least in UK anyway)

thesmf

It doesn't support 4 players split-screen on the console at the moment, but we are requesting it and they probably will revamp it like in BO3

solarriors

For you're information. They will never release any current or future COD 4 player splitscreen, because they would lose revenue by doing so. That way they would force you to purchase another copy or more, depending on you're setup. 

Ninesphere

Studios