Modern warfare not downloading

Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

Hi, I bought the legacy edition for PS4 on disc (obviously with the redeem code), I uninstalled bith infinite warfare and mwr when WW2 came out. I can't reinstall MWR, I go onto my library, I can't reinstall it, I go onto the ps store, I need to buy it. How can I reinstall it?

ThorsHammer12702_0772010
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to ThorsHammer12702_0772010

Hey there, 

If you have the Legacy Edition of Modern Warfare Remastered you need Infinite Warfare installed in order to be able to play MWR. You can check that out on our Modern Warfare Remastered FAQ, but to quote that article: 

"If your version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered was included in the Legacy or Legacy ProEdition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you still need to have Infinite Warfare installed and use the game disc to play Modern Warfare Remastered." 

Do you still have IW installed and it isn't letting you reinstalling MWR? Let me know. Thanks. 

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey there I have the Legacy Edition of Infinite Warfare and I previously had it downloaded on an account to play Modern Warfare Remastered  but I made a new account. I downloaded Infinite Warfare on my new account but the option to play Modern Warfare Remastered is no where to be seen. Can you help with this? 

Peqrson

Studios