Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

sams here please help and i tried deleting and redownloading mwr but that also didnt work please help

eX_PixL

days later and the dlc still wont work. when i go to the library it has the plus sign with lines underneath it and when i click it it says "preorder" on the mwr dlc picture. It also says "playable in:" and then doesn't show any numbers since the dlc already came out. im really angry because its been out for a week now and i still dont have a solution. If anyone has a solution please help me out. 

eX_PixL

Same ***** is happening with me... tried uninstalling mwr and redownloading it and still nothing!! What a waste of money.. and not to mention the support they offer is utter ass.. cant even talk to 1 real person... 

Glide-Kilo

Same thing with me. Not working. Completely re downloaded the game. Then tried what was said on here, there is no arrow. Only a plus sign and it says pre order. What a waste of money... ugh. 

RCC_THREE

Yeah thats my exact problem too.. this is so frustrating seeing as ive always been a cod supporter and have bought every map pack on every game from day 1.. You cant even report the problem to activision or raven or infinity ward... im at the point of just wanting a refund.. or something.. not fair and not cool at all..

Glide-Kilo

Same here, been a huge supporter. Tried to contact them only to get nowhere. At this point I'd rather just get a refund and move on...

RCC_THREE

I delete the game from the main screen and then I went to the variety pack dlc add on and it had an download arrow so I downloaded the dlc add on before downloading the game and then downloaded the game now the maps work so let me know 

aesquivel27
Yes same if you know a solution lemme know
Johawny

Glide-Kilo

This literally is still not working for me and they have now marked the problem on the activision page as resolved?! hahah bull*****, this is literally becoming a scam to me now, the maps came out over 4 weeks ago and i still have'nt played, lemme know if the maps started working for any of you guys after yesterday as thats when they updated the problem from (under investigation) , thanks

weesteffo97

Studios