Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

I have the exact same problem. Mine still doesn't work and even after the "update to fix the problem"

I've had the map pack for 4 weeks and still haven't been able to play them. 

Can't  contact activision... no email address or any way to contact them. 

Ive tried reporting the problem and I get as far as speak to activision agent then nothing happens. 

If anyone at activision actually reads these posts can someone contact me.

Gamer tag     Headpiece83x2 

Headpiece83X2

I had bo3 (+all dlc maps), mwr (+dlc) & just IW installed and today got told to by activision to redownload them all, mwr is in the midst of downloading just now and im actually quite convinced its gonna work, ***** i know, but its done something it hasnt before, basically the download button is now available rather than broke on the mwr dlc add-on page. I think you should try it dude, maybe worth it.

-tips
1. I wouldnt delete mwr first because i think you may not have to delete it for the download button to show up.
2. if you own bo3 or iw, be sure to check the mwr download dlc add-on button after you delete each of the other games, so you can find out which game has been *****ing with your *****, i stupidly didnt do this.

good luck man i'll let you know how mine goes

weesteffo97

I did everything you guys said to do and still nothing I re downloaded it myrtle times and nothing I even uninstalled my game and nothing. I got the 10 supply drops but she I go to find a game it doesn't give me any option to play the variety maps. This is bull*****

Youngpoppa8

Hi ! I bought variety map pack yesterday and i have same problem !!!! I got 10 supply drops but i dont have options to play variety map pack maps >;(

Luttero_1995
Same just bought mine can’t even play them I want my money back
Johawny

Mine still are not working lol i wasted 15 dollars

RRAWWW

Mine never ever worked 2 years ago when the game came out, even after redownloading the maps, game, black ops 3 (as i was advised) and nothing worked!! also felt scammed!! As the game has jus came out for ps4 as a monthly game, i have recently tried again as my friends will be playing the game and the maps, i found that factory resetting my ps4 seemed to be the only solution, which worked, but is however shocking! 

weesteffo97

Anyone figure this out for ps3?

Cholula85

Studios