Modern Warfare Remastered General Forum

Highlighted

I really don’t know how I am supposed to get any better at this game. I’ve heard differing opinions on how the matchmaking works. Whether I’m good or bad, I get put in matches with completely terrible people. I’ve played 100 matches amd only won about 15. It should be statistically difficult to lose that many but I do. I’m perfectly able to accept a loss, bit it’s really hard to feel the desire to keep playing when I go in knowing every match is an immediate loss. It’s irritating when half my team is just standing there and no matter how hard I try, every match is a crushing loss. I find myself quitting matches in the middle just to save myself time and try to find a match that won’t end 20-75, or something totally ridiculous like that. I might as well play against a full team by myself but I can’t carry my team whem they’re all so bad. Do I have to find five friends to play with me? That’s stupid. Is that actually what these idiots expect me to do? No one has the ***** time to sit down for a while and play, so my only choice is these inept randoms. How am I supposed to actually win a match more than once in a blue moon? Why are there so many mouth breathing morons wasting spots on my team in every single one of these games. Why are the teams so unbalanced, where six of the better players are seemingly deliberately pitted against three or four average or mediocre players match after match. Like at least give us the number advantage if you’re going to stack the skill deck against us. Is there a DLC I haven’t paid for that will actually put me on some decent teams? Or do I have to play for two hours just to barely seize one or two wins? This is beyond the point of being farcical now.

SomeRandomPersonOnly
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to SomeRandomPersonOnly

cheating... there is someone cheating in every lobby you join.  watch the kill cams.  nothing happens the way you see it... fully automatic pistols.  i've ran around maps just to see if there are players that can miss, and i've encountered entire teams that have the exact same damage mods.  submachine guns, light machine guns...doesn't matter.  they all do the exact same damage and they never miss.  you can be shooting someone and they won't miss.  you can run up to them with a shotgun and they won't know you are there, and the gun will recoil blinding you and they will turn around and 1 shot you... the game is full of cheaters.   what about the snipers too?  people breaking world record reaction times.  that real life professional snipers can't even pull of, and the cross hair won't even be on you. 

have you seen the instantaneous duckers yet?  they get up and lay down quicker than you can aim your weapon.

what about the aim assist mods?  where you are aiming at someone waiting for them to run in to your cross hair, but the aim assist pushes your cross hair away?  or this, you run out of a bottom floor and a guy is aiming at the top, and his gun is blocking the view of you and it just pulls his aim down to tell him where you are.  

bohuggabee

do yourself a favor and delete it and never play it again...

bohuggabee

Studios