Modern Warfare Remastered Support Forum

I recently posted saying that I couldn't level up and was told 4 methods on how to fix it, and after the first three options failed i was told to uninstall and reinstall Modern Warfare Remastered. I have loaded up the game just fine and when i go to go onto Xbox Live it gives me an error message that says "An error occurred while synchronizing your profile with the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered servers."

I have been playing call of duty for at least 8 years and have never had a problem but this game is really screwing me over.

Any help would be appreciated.

nocxmply
10 REPLIES 10

The same thing happened to me, i was unable to rank up and they kept telling me it was due to a connection issue on my side. " I got through 16 prestiges on the same internet" Then the new update fixed that but 6 hours later im getting the same error you are. If i sign in on a different account im able to play but i cant on my main. Ive tried everything and nothing will work. Activision please come out with a update soon because i feel like thats the only thing that will fix it.

bootychins
Highlighted
How do I fix, did you do it????
SamzyOTF

i have the same problem but on the pc, plus i spent about £150 on crates and now i cant play

BornDemon

I can play but can't lvl up ... got to prestige 17 lvl 49 then bam! Lvl 1 can't lvl up ... when I join a game and the match ended it kicks me out of the lobby and says : An error occurred While synchronizing your profile with Call of duty: Modern Warfare Remasterd Servers I don't know what to do pls help Smiley Sad

6G3H

Dude I have the same problem 

elSuperBeast0

Did you get this fixed? I have exactly the same problem and all Methods they told me didnt do anything.. I need help🙄

Mainiaz_5710442

Having the same problem on the Steam Version. PLEASE FIX!

QikiScope

I'm no. 3 on the leaderboard on ps4, and I have the same problem, I never thought this would happen, from level 1K to prestige 20 level 1, I was shocked, I'm the only one on the 1st  page of the leaderboard top 15 on ps4 got the Error synchronization, I heard about people they getting error synchronization, but I thought I were safe by reaching level 1K, this game still needs updatesPS_Messages_20180106_151018.jpg

PS_Messages_20180106_151012.jpg

M-tall_KW

I have same problem now, is anyone fix that ? 

Almd92

Studios