Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the download code that comes in the mobile starter pack work for the google play store?

SOLVED

Skylanders Battlegrounds Forum

Does the download code that comes in the mobile starter pack work for the google play store?

I purchased the mobile start kit for Skylanders Battlegrounds. It looks like the download code that comes with it only works with the iTunes store. Is there a way to get the download code to work with the Google Play store?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does the download code that comes in the mobile starter pack work for the google play store?

in reply to vyrticl
Solution
‎30-12-2013 12:36 PM

Hello vyrticl,

Thanks for posting!

The code that was included in the Skylanders: Battlegrounds starter kit can only be claimed on the iTunes store. While the game is available on the Play store, the pack you got was only for the iOS.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
2 REPLIES

Re: Does the download code that comes in the mobile starter pack work for the google play store?

in reply to vyrticl
Solution
‎30-12-2013 12:36 PM

Hello vyrticl,

Thanks for posting!

The code that was included in the Skylanders: Battlegrounds starter kit can only be claimed on the iTunes store. While the game is available on the Play store, the pack you got was only for the iOS.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

I have a Nook HD+ and when I search for Skylanders Battlegrounds in Play Store, it does not find it.  What do I need to do to get Battlegrounds on my NOOK?

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS