Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought new fugures...kids used them for litteraly 5 min, was told they needed a rest and to try different character. wth? please help

SOLVED

Skylanders Giants Forum

bought new fugures...kids used them for litteraly 5 min, was told they needed a rest and to try different character. wth? please help

I bought new figures for my kids and they lasted ask of five minutes before being asked to take them off the platform because they were tired. Wth...is this a gimmick or what am I doing wrong

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: bought new fugures...kids used them for litteraly 5 min, was told they needed a rest and to try different character. wth? please help

in reply to CarlosSWNY
Solution
‎27-12-2013 11:24 AM

Hello CarlosSWNY,

Think of each Skylander as having a set amount of health. Once your Skylander on the portal has no health remaining, the prompt to let the Skylander rest will display. In order to play the resting champion again, the current level must be completed.

My apologies for the frustration, and I do hope I was able to clear that up!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI support

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: bought new fugures...kids used them for litteraly 5 min, was told they needed a rest and to try different character. wth? please help

in reply to CarlosSWNY
Solution
‎27-12-2013 11:24 AM

Hello CarlosSWNY,

Think of each Skylander as having a set amount of health. Once your Skylander on the portal has no health remaining, the prompt to let the Skylander rest will display. In order to play the resting champion again, the current level must be completed.

My apologies for the frustration, and I do hope I was able to clear that up!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI support

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS