Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashing.. Lost everything.. Losing my mind.. Help!!!

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Highlighted

App crashing.. Lost everything.. Losing my mind.. Help!!!

My previous discussion is locked so am now attempting to get this issue resolved by posting a new discussion.

I have followed the steps recommended in the link below to no avail.

Hi Tim,

If you are still encountering an issue with Lost Islands please try the following Activision Support .  If you need additional assistance, a support phone number is also available within the article so an agent can assist you further.

Regards ^AH

I now get a Load Error 10 and a Load Error 13.  Incidentally I live in Australia so calling an international number for support assistance is ludicrous at best, I have already spent enough money on this game without spending more on international call costs.

Where to now?  Can I have some assistance beyond the above?  If this cannot be rectified which seems to be the case, can I just have my money back as requested in the previous discussion thread.

Tim

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: App crashing.. Lost everything.. Losing my mind.. Help!!!

in reply to timoneill73

HELLO??????????

Is anyone there????

Can anyone assist international customers who do not wish to pay exorbitant phone call costs???????

Still waiting for an appropriate response, last time my game was played was 10/10/13.

Level 1

in reply to timoneill73

Does anyone respond to these posts anymore?

I can safely say I am so extremely frustrated at the lack of response from Activision, I have not been able to play since the 10th October with no satisfactory response whatsoever.

Does anyone even actually care about the money users have spent on this game only to be given no response (apart from to call USA and incur massive international call costs)?

Can you just let me know if I can get my game back? My 6 year old son asks me every day when it will be fixed.

Level 1

in reply to timoneill73

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the update.  My sincerest apology if your issue was not resolved.  I will send you another direct message in order to resolve the matter right away.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS