Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot visit friends except Aura. When visiting Aura, there is no button to return to kingdom. When trying to load on a different device, Error Code 10 appears. All of this happened within the last hour. Any help?

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Cannot visit friends except Aura. When visiting Aura, there is no button to return to kingdom. When trying to load on a different device, Error Code 10 appears. All of this happened within the last hour. Any help?

A number of errors appeared just now, including an error message when trying to visit friends.  The only friend I can visit is Aura, but when doing so there is no button to return to my kingdom (have to restart game).  Playing on an IPad 2.

Just prior to this, the "friend" function went nuts and indicated that all of my prior friends were new friends.

I logged out and back in but no change.

I then tried to get on with an Iphone 4S, but I got the age verification screen and then I get an Error Code 10.  I have also tried logging in and out on this device but nothing changes.

Any help?

Seems to be a glitch in the friends function.  On the Ipad 2, it looks like everything else is working normally.

Playing under "baileyler".

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Cannot visit friends except Aura. When visiting Aura, there is no button to return to kingdom. When trying to load on a different device, Error Code 10 appears. All of this happened within the last hour. Any help?

in reply to baileyler

Clarification on visiting Aura - there is a home button.

If, however, I try to visit another friend directly from Aura, the home button goes away and I need to restart.

Level 1

Re: Cannot visit friends except Aura. When visiting Aura, there is no button to return to kingdom. When trying to load on a different device, Error Code 10 appears. All of this happened within the last hour. Any help?

in reply to baileyler

It looks like the problem may be on its way to resolving.

I can now visit some (but not all) of my friends.

I can also now log into both devices.

Will probably take another day to determine if everything is back to normal.

Level 1

in reply to baileyler

Hi Baileyler,

Sounds like you are making some progress.  Which version of iOS do you have installed?  Are you logged into multiple devices using the same account?

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to _KidA_

Things continue to improve, but there are still a few friends I cannot visit.

One thing I did notice is that the kudo count changes in the top right just as I leave my kingdom (goes up), but once I come back it is the right number again (taking into account my new kudos).

I am logged into two devices, but only use one at a time.  I mainly play on an IPad 2, and only play on the other device (IPhone 4S) when the IPad is not available.

Both devices are IOS 7.0.2.

Level 1

in reply to baileyler

Thanks for the update Baileyler,

Can you please try the following, un-install the app from both devices and power them down.  Start up one device and only install the app to that device.  Before starting the game, close any background applications and let us know the results when you start the game again.

^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

This morning I could get to all of my friends except 3 (out of 19), so I have now uninstalled on both devices and reinstalled on one (IPad) per your procedure.  As I already tried to visit all of my friends today, I probably will not know if it makes any difference until tomorrow.

I will not reinstall to the second device until after tomorrow.

Level 1

in reply to baileyler

No change - still can't visit all of my friends, and the kudo meter goes up when I go to visit a friend from my home (but shows the correct amount when I return).

I also noticed that the Activision screen shows 21 friends (with LI), but the game screen shows only have 20 (which includes Aura).  After comparing the two lists, in fact I have two "friends" that do not show up in the game (although I do remember seeing one of them in the game list before).

Is there a limit to the number of friends that show up in the game?

Level 1

in reply to baileyler

Hi Baileyler,

We're very sorry to hear the matter has not been resolved.  We will forward your information and issue for further investigation and resolution.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Been almost two weeks and still no resolution.

Of the 21 friends on the Home screen (Activision still shows 23 - 2 do not show up in Home screen), between 3 and 6 crash on a daily basis.  There is one friend I have never been able to visit, a couple that only work once in a while, and a couple that usually work but every once in a while crash.

Still also have the issue of changing Kudo count when going from Home to visit a friend.

At least the game normally does not totally crash, although that did happen once as well.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS