Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game won't load most recent data.

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Game won't load most recent data.

My ipad recently crashed and I had to do a load from backup.  Now whenever I start up Skylanders I get to a screen where it asks me to "Choose Your Save".  There are two options.  Obviously I choose the most recent one.  It then thinks for a few minutes and then either crashes or gives me a Load Error 10.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Game won't load most recent data.

in reply to Sooz3199

Hi Sooz3199,

Apologies for the delay.  Which Ipad and version of iOS are you on?  By any chance, do you have any apps running in the background while loading the game?  Have you tried to un-install and re-install the app?

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Have done an un-install and reinstall.. Now the game will only load to level 1.  Ipad 2.  iOS7.0.2

Game now opens.  Loads.. Ask for my age. Gives Load error 10 (I select check). Loads some more. Asks for my age again.  Gives Load error 14 (I select check). Loads some more.  Asks for my age again.  Then starts me out at level 1.

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

Any further assistance??

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Sooz3199

Hi Sooz319,

We're very sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue.  Can you please provide us with the following information so that it can be forwarded for further investigation:

1. Your Activate name.

2. Previous and current level.

3. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Hey Again,

The gamer name showing in Activate is Gamer_2013030704545238090

I was level 36 with I think 48 skylanders.  All level 12.  I think I only had about 600,000 gold no idea on diamonds.  I've only purchase 1 pack of diamonds and that was some time ago.  Think it $5.99 or something around that amount.

Current level is level 1.  It just keeps restarting me at the start.

Hope that's of some help.

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to Sooz3199

Hi Sooz3199,

Thanks so much for providing us with your information.  We'll forward it off for further investigation and possible resolution.  At this time we don not have an ETA.  Once we receive word back we'll have more information to provide or perhaps you'll see an in-game change once the investigation is complete.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I have just checked.  There has been no improvement.  Are they still looking at the issue?

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to Sooz3199

Hello There,

I do believe you contact our support team through twitter correct? Can you let me know what version of the game you are running?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

No. I do not use Twitter.

I am running the most 1.7.0 of Skylanders Lost Islands

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS