Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot even install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, says my device is not compatible with the version, yet it works on my Tab 2?????

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

I cannot even install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, says my device is not compatible with the version, yet it works on my Tab 2?????

When I found out this had an android app, I installed it on my Samsung S4 phone, and my Tab 2, but now that I have upgraded to the Tab 3 8.0, it is saying not compatible, are you going to be releasing a new version soon to work with this???

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: I cannot even install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, says my device is not compatible with the version, yet it works on my Tab 2?????

in reply to Tatgrl

I have the same issue on my Tab 3-8.0.  Running Android 4.2.2.   Incompatible device.  Any fix for this soon?

Level 1

Re: I cannot even install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, says my device is not compatible with the version, yet it works on my Tab 2?????

in reply to Quinnin

Hi Quinnin,

I'll send you a direct message regarding the matter in order to get more information from you.  Please be sure to check your inbox.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I am having the same problem, any suggestions

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

H7 can u let me know what to do to my android, updates downloaded and now skylanders wont load, work

Level 1

in reply to Tatgrl

Hi Tatgrl,

Thanks so much for your post.  Can you please specify which operating system version you are running on the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 8.0?

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Can u let me know how to solve this problem also, game was fine on level 33 I think updated android and game wont load saying retry dowload, not enough storage thanks

Level 1

in reply to Tatgrl

Same here. Upgraded from a Tab2 that went bad, came home with a Tab3 and can't play anymore. What a total bummer. Galaxy Tab3 10.1" GT-P5210 running Android 4.2.2 edit: To be clear, the game won't even install on a Tab3. Lists the app as "Not Compatible"

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Tatgrl

Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is now supported, please give it a try.

Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is unsupported due to technical issues with that specific device.

Level 1

in reply to agent242

Can we get some more details on if there's work being done towards supporting the 10.1 please?

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS