Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Lost Islands kingdom has reset to level 1

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

My Lost Islands kingdom has reset to level 1

For the previous few days, Lost Islands has been crashing every time I would attempt to click to my friends or attempt to save to the cloud.  Even when I was able to not get it crash, when I would reopen it, all my activities were as they were on Monday night.  I was following one of the other threads for another user that was having the same issue, and I uninstalled the program.  When getting back into the game, My kingdom had reset to level 1.  Now, each time I open it, it asks me for my name, and then walks me through the tutorial, again. 

Please help.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: My Lost Islands kingdom has reset to level 1

in reply to jbeazell

I forgot to add: my activate username is col.panic.  This is really an annoying problem that you have with this game.  I'm annoyed that I actually put money into it.  Not a lot mind you, but *any* money into this now is wasted. 

Level 1

in reply to jbeazell

No support people at all?  Did I post this in the wrong place?  Does Activision actually offer support for its products?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to jbeazell

Hello jbeazell,

That is quiet odd. This time around, please uninstall the app, reinstall it, and instead of logging into your activate account right away, just play through the tutorial without logging.

Once the tutorial has been finished, then try to log into the activate account.

If you are still having issue with your account, then please provide the following information:

- Activate Name:

- Gems/Real world currency invested: How Much?

- Kingdom Level before/after (this is only needed if you experience a level rollback/reset)

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to jbeazell

I have called into Activision support and started a support case on 10/24 and to this date have only been asked the same questions you have asked.  I've all but given up on the game, and will just ask to have my money refunded to me.  I have lost too much time to get back into playing the game any longer.  My only purpose in replying to this thread is to express my displeasure with this situation.

Level 1

in reply to jbeazell

Hi there,

We have responded to your post here:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200785285#

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS