Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Since Saturday I am not getting my elemental bonuses from shrines or sky landers does anyone know why?

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Re: Since Saturday I am not getting my elemental bonuses from shrines or sky landers does anyone know why?

I am having the same problem, and your solution does not change anything.

My element of the day remains blank, although I can see tomorrow's element of the day.

By the way, I am also having issues visiting friends.  I posted this several months ago, but it is still not resolved.  There are certain friends that I have never been able to visit, some that I could originally visit and cannot now, and a couple that "reloaded" and I can now visit.  Any suggestions on that?  I have lost well over 1000 Kudos, although there really is nothing to spend them on.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

in reply to baileyler

Hi Baileyler,

I have moved your post into your own discussion.  Please feel free to create a discusion of your own with an issue or question you may have.

If you haven't already done so, please try un-installing and re-installing the app. 

Regarding visiting friends, if you are unable for visit certain a kingdom there may have been an issue with that particular account.  The user of the account will need to contact us for assistance.  The kingdoms that you can now re-visit may of had their issue resolved.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

If you read my post, I did try reinstalling the game and it did not help.  In fact, a couple of people have posted the same - reinstalling does not help the element of the day issue.

As for the "Friends" issue, I did post that quite a while ago.  Some of the "Friends" I cannot visit are active users, and some are not.  For active users, an update should have corrected the issue.  There are plenty of "Friends" I can visit that are not active users.  In any event, there is no way to contact those people (whoever they are) so the only way to get a fix would then be to list them here and have you contact them.  Would you like me to do that?

Level 1

in reply to baileyler

Hi Baileyler,

I will send you a direct message to further explain the issue you are having regarding friends you are unable to visit.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to baileyler

I Been have same issue for over 2 wks I figured they knew and would fix the element of the day and still nothing.

Level 1

Hi Hev5,

We have forwarded the matter to the proper parties and awaiting word back.  Once we receive an update, we'll have more information to provide to you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS