Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three of my skylanders have gone missing.

SOLVED

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Highlighted

Hi. I have lost 3 of my Skylanders ( Whirlwind, Ignitor & Thumpback) too. Whirlwind was actually in the sanctuary but shown as available to buy in the market. When I collected from the sanctuary I got a message that he was now level one and then he disappeared from the game. I think that the other 2 were not in use when they disappeared. I was foolish in trusting that my game data was safe because it was saved on the cloud. Has your problem been resolved or are you still waiting for help?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

in reply to Caroln412
Solution
‎21-11-2013 06:11 PM

Hi Caroln412,

I didn't hear back from you with the requested information. 

If you are still encountering an issue with Lost Islands, please try the following Activision Support . Should you need additional assistance, a support phone number is available within the article so an agent can assist you further.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES

in reply to Caroln412

It is not resolved yet.  I followed their recommendation of uninstalling/reinstalling the game and things got even worse.

Level 1

in reply to TiltedJ

Hi TitledJ,

As indicated in this post, we have forwarded your information for further investigation.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200771581#.UltU51BebnE

We understand the frustration; however, once we receive word back we can provide you with more information or you may see a change in-game.  Apologies but we do not have an ETA at this time.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to Caroln412

Hi Caroln412,

We have moved your post to create a separate discussion to address your specific issue.  We're very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue. Please provide us with the following information:

1. Your Activate name.

2. Previous and current level. (Only applies if the account was reset to level 1 or rolled back).

3. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems. (Indicate whether or not gems were lost).

4. The device you are on as well as the iOS version.

Also, specify any error message/code you may have received.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to Caroln412
Solution
‎21-11-2013 06:11 PM

Hi Caroln412,

I didn't hear back from you with the requested information. 

If you are still encountering an issue with Lost Islands, please try the following Activision Support . Should you need additional assistance, a support phone number is available within the article so an agent can assist you further.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS