Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three of my skylanders have gone missing.

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Hi, @OGHuxtable. Same problem happened to me. Only one skylander has gone missing, but the funny thing, in case this helps, is that this character has one active partially completed goal that still remains in the goals list although the character cannot be selected at all and it is available to be bought (again) in the market (I got the character by random selection through gold coins spending).

The issue happened prior to create my activate account, I created later in case that could solve the problem automatically due to the incoherence between the active goal and the missing character but it didn't solve the problem.

How can we proceed to solve it?

Thanks

Level 1
5 REPLIES

in reply to jammmmm

Hi Jam,

We've moved your post into a separate discussion in order to focus on your specific issue. 

Can you please let us know which Skylanders character is missing from your game?  Also indicate if you are having any other issues (lost gems, freezing, unable to visit neighbors, etc.).  Additionally, specify the device you are on as well as the iOS version.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Thanks.

My missing skylander is Star Strike. I haven't noticed any other issue apart from that.

I am running the game on an iPad2 with iOS 6

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

Hi OGHuxtable, looks like the problem has been solved.

I checked the skylanders list on the game and Star Strike appeared as "FREE" so I just got it again. Only remaining problem is that it has been reset to starting level but that's no big issue to me.

Hope this helps in solving other players' problem.

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to jammmmm

Glad to hear that everything has worked out!

If you need any further assistance from us please let us know!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

Hi, thank you all for you support. I've noticed another issue that presumably happened at the same time. The issue is that most of the mabu people did also "dissapear". I used to have 12 or so, and now I've got only 4.

Not very important, just in case it helps.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS