Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no button on my screen where i can get access to my account.

SOLVED

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

There is no button on my screen where i can get access to my account.

Neither do I have any access to my friends in the lower right corner menu, The Icon is missing, but the "!" mark telling me there is "something new" is still active. I have tried to delete the app, and reinstalling it, hoping to get the newest version of the game, but when I open it after installing it, it prompts a message saying "kaos at it again......" And the issue is not capacity or internet connection. Simply cant get access to settings menu and the friend-Icon in the menu.The buttons are missing.

I have no idear how to restore the game, and still be able to access my account, so I can continue playing from my current level?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: There is no button on my screen where i can get access to my account.

in reply to Skylord44
Solution
‎31-12-2013 10:29 AM

Hey Skylord44,

When you go into the options menu by clicking the banner icon then the gear icon, do you see an "Age Verification" button?

Level 2
5 REPLIES

in reply to Skylord44

Greetings Skylord44,

That is quite odd! I know you stated you already reinstalled the game, but can you try to do this once again, but this time instead of logging in, remain on the menu. Take a screenshot of the main menu and send it my way.

Also, can you confirm whether you are on a wireless connection, or a 3/4g one?

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Re: Re: There is no button on my screen where i can get access to my account.

in reply to Seanicus23

Hi again

The "insert picture" Icon on this page is "grey", so I cant post any screenshot here!

But I guess the only interesting thing should be the version number (or whatever the number is for) on the menu/options screen

The number is 1.8.0 (373312+386264)

And I was wrong about 1 thing. I can get access to my account settings in the options pane, when pressing the "help" button. witch makes no sense to me. But I have no access to my friends worlds any more.

The connection is wireless, as the opposite to wired connection.... 3/4g!!

I am using local WI-FI.

Level 1

in reply to Skylord44
Solution
‎31-12-2013 10:29 AM

Hey Skylord44,

When you go into the options menu by clicking the banner icon then the gear icon, do you see an "Age Verification" button?

Level 2

Re: Re: There is no button on my screen where i can get access to my account.

in reply to Bruens83

Hi

Thanks a lot. that helped solve the problem

Level 1

in reply to Skylord44

Hi Skylord44,

Thanks so much for the update.  We're glad to hear you're back in-game.  Should you ever need assistance, feel free to let us know.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS