cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no button on my screen where i can get access to my account.

SOLVED

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

There is no button on my screen where i can get ac...

Neither do I have any access to my friends in the lower right corner menu, The Icon is missing, but the "!" mark telling me there is "something new" is still active. I have tried to delete the app, and reinstalling it, hoping to get the newest version of the game, but when I open it after installing it, it prompts a message saying "kaos at it again......" And the issue is not capacity or internet connection. Simply cant get access to settings menu and the friend-Icon in the menu.The buttons are missing.

I have no idear how to restore the game, and still be able to access my account, so I can continue playing from my current level?

Skylord44
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: There is no button on my screen where i can ge...

in reply to Skylord44
Solution

Hey Skylord44,

When you go into the options menu by clicking the banner icon then the gear icon, do you see an "Age Verification" button?

Bruens83
5 REPLIES

in reply to Skylord44

Greetings Skylord44,

That is quite odd! I know you stated you already reinstalled the game, but can you try to do this once again, but this time instead of logging in, remain on the menu. Take a screenshot of the main menu and send it my way.

Also, can you confirm whether you are on a wireless connection, or a 3/4g one?

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Re: Re: There is no button on my screen where i ca...

in reply to Seanicus23

Hi again

The "insert picture" Icon on this page is "grey", so I cant post any screenshot here!

But I guess the only interesting thing should be the version number (or whatever the number is for) on the menu/options screen

The number is 1.8.0 (373312+386264)

And I was wrong about 1 thing. I can get access to my account settings in the options pane, when pressing the "help" button. witch makes no sense to me. But I have no access to my friends worlds any more.

The connection is wireless, as the opposite to wired connection.... 3/4g!!

I am using local WI-FI.

Skylord44

in reply to Skylord44
Solution

Hey Skylord44,

When you go into the options menu by clicking the banner icon then the gear icon, do you see an "Age Verification" button?

Bruens83

Re: Re: There is no button on my screen where i ca...

in reply to Bruens83

Hi

Thanks a lot. that helped solve the problem

Skylord44

in reply to Skylord44

Hi Skylord44,

Thanks so much for the update.  We're glad to hear you're back in-game.  Should you ever need assistance, feel free to let us know.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS