Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three of my skylanders have gone missing.

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Re: Three of my skylanders have gone missing.

in reply to TiltedJ

Thank you TiltedJ,

We have forwarded your information up for further investigation.  Although we do not have an ETA at this time, you may see in-game changes to the account once it has been reviewed and the investigation is complete.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Any update?  It has been five days.  I have downloaded the new 1.7.0 update but am still getting the same error and unable to play the game.

Level 1

in reply to TiltedJ

Hi TiltedJ,

Your issue has been forwarded.  At this time we have not received word back.  Once we have an update on the status, we'll provide you with more information.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to TiltedJ

Hi J!

Just to let you know, we do have an update for you on your account. Please check your PMs inbox when you have a moment, and reply to me or Huxtable ASAP so we can assist.

Thanks!

^LM

Player Support
Highlighted

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

So I was out of town a few days ago and decided to click on the game, and got a Load Error 10 message that it could not load my game, which is quite different from before.  I got back home and tried again today, and surprise!  It loaded my island from Activate.  Unfortunately it seems to have been rolled back to pre-October as several companions and hq's and houses I remember purchasing are missing and so is Skeletal Cynder.  Good news is the three skylanders that were originally missing are back again, and it being my last chance I spammed the wishing well and got Skeletal Cynder back, so I don't think I am set back permanently on anything I think.

A bit bummed that I have missed almost a whole month of play (especially the Kudos i was saving up) and I'm low on my wish stone count now, but at least I have a working game again.  I also think it was a straight rollback so I am going to trust the gem count is correct.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS