Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activision if this gets enough likes can you reopen Skylanders universe?

Skylanders SWAP Force Forum

Activision if this gets enough likes can you reopen Skylanders universe?

Can you? I had so many skylanders entered!

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Activision if this gets enough likes can you reopen Skylanders universe?

in reply to Poptard228

I think that would be great of the reopen Skylanders Universe. Who should we contact about it? Think it would be cool if the online was playable from mobile devices too.

Level 1

in reply to GOLEAFAMILY

That would be great if they would do that great idea!

Level 1

in reply to GOLEAFAMILY

I was thinking, it would be pretty cool if they made a skylander game online that was similar to warcraft type game. Or expand the lost island would be cool. Which you can play all you both series 1 and 2. Foe example you can use both your trigger happy series one and series two at same time. Would be cool if they made sidekicks playable maybe with limited levels like to level 5 with there own quest.  Another idea is use the pirate ship the crypt and other ones be used like the character houses are for bouses etc. and the cannon used to go with a charcter on a quest for extra gold etc.  any other ideas?

Level 1

in reply to GOLEAFAMILY

I like your ideas they sound great. Who do you think we should forward these ideas to? Doesnt seem

Anyone from management reads our ideas

Level 1

in reply to Poptard228

Would be Good idea but not sure if anyone reads these messages. Guess could be like another great idea lost.  Hope they do i have a collection would like to use again online.

Level 1

in reply to Poptard228

I would love to play on an online game where I can play with my friend from Idaho. I cant because nothing in the realm of skylanders is able to do that. I do wish that Skylanders Universe would come back. Please Activision, head our calls. (lol old english)

Level 1

in reply to Poptard228

I would love for skylanders universe to comeback since it was such a great idea in the first place, and make for if it does come back have a create an island feature for you to own your own little piece of skylands, and even have a few mabu living on you island as well.

Level 5
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS