Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Wii SWAP Force game keeps freezing. Anyone else having this same problem?

Skylanders SWAP Force Forum

Re: My Wii SWAP Force game keeps freezing. Anyone else having this same problem?

in reply to crunchynerd

Do know that this is being looked into, and we're hoping to have more info for you guys ASAP!

If you know, approximately how old is your console? Did you try playing while disconnected from your internet/network completely?

How many blocks do you have free currently?

^LM

ATVIAssist

Player Support

Re: My Wii SWAP Force game keeps freezing. Anyone else having this same problem?

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

does having a certain amount of blocks in the wii affect the game?

Level 1

in reply to molly12345

my bro is also having the same problem with it freezing and having a loud horn sound right after he goes through the two gates in the very start of level 2 in the game.

Level 1

in reply to molly12345

Same problem here, have an unhappy birthday boy not understanding why his game won't work!

All other games work fine.  Needs a fix fast, how these sort of things aren't noticed through pre-release testing is beyond me!

Level 1

in reply to molly12345

Same issue.  The Wii version freezes up, makes a loud buzzing sound, and becomes completely unplayable.  Searching the net I have found easily 100 other posts on different websites stating the same thing.  Activision wants us to buy lots of figures for a game that is completely broken?  They better fix this fast or they will lose customers.

Level 1

in reply to molly12345

Saw somebody else mention it somewhere too, but seems to not freeze when you don't swap the body parts, partly defeats the object, but at least playable until a fix is released.

Level 1

in reply to Coys-

The game freezes no matter what characters you are using, swap characters or not.  The game is seriously broken.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Coys-

Yeah my game freezes regardless of what type of character we use. 

Level 1

in reply to crunchynerd

Guess were lucky for now, only freezes when we interchange characters.

Level 1

in reply to Coys-

Hi there Coys,

We're looking into this- but could you please let us know which Skylanders you tried ingame?

Do you get a freeze when you try swapping Skylanders as well?

^LM

ATVIAssist

Player Support
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS