Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Frostfest Mountain level on the Wii I do not have the magic gate to get the winged sapphire. Has anyone got any ideas??

SOLVED

Skylanders SWAP Force Forum

On Frostfest Mountain level on the Wii I do not have the magic gate to get the winged sapphire. Has anyone got any ideas??

On frostfest mountain level on the Wii I do not have the magic gate to get the winged sapphire. Has anyone got any ideas??

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: On Frostfest Mountain level on the Wii I do not have the magic gate to get the winged sapphire. Has anyone got any ideas??

in reply to GOLDENDRAGON588
Solution
‎01-03-2014 03:08 PM

On Wii, there is no magic gate, but the Winged Sapphire can be found in the "Ice Break Atolls" area. As you're riding across the ice platforms, keep an eye out for a small platform to the left that has the enemy with the magnifying glass. The Winged Sapphire should be behind it.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: On Frostfest Mountain level on the Wii I do not have the magic gate to get the winged sapphire. Has anyone got any ideas??

Solution
‎01-03-2014 03:08 PM

On Wii, there is no magic gate, but the Winged Sapphire can be found in the "Ice Break Atolls" area. As you're riding across the ice platforms, keep an eye out for a small platform to the left that has the enemy with the magnifying glass. The Winged Sapphire should be behind it.

Level 1

in reply to TriggSboy13

Thank you so much for your help. Another issue that I'm having is, on Boney Islands i'm unable to get all the treasure chests (got 3 of 4) although I have followed the Dark Spyro guide which states there are 5 of them in the level. I can't remember which ones I got but upon going through the level again the places where you find them all have white gems. The only place I couldn't get into was the Relic Room where it states 1 is in there. Please can you help me?

Level 1

The Relic Room chest, along with the room itself, was removed from the Wii version, leaving 4 chests. As it also stands, one of the remaining Chests was moved. The moved chest is in "Glacial Gallery". In that area, when you hop on to the first set of rotating platforms to collect keys, there will be a series of brown platforms to the left with two of the same magnifying glass enemies I mentioned before. Following those platforms will lead to the chest. Hope this helps

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS