why do all my skylander get tired within approx 1-2 mis playtime on swapforce

SOLVED

Skylanders SWAP Force Forum

why do all my skylander get tired within approx 1-2 mis playtime on swapforce

why do all my skylanders get tired within approx 1-2 mis playtime on swapforce

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: why do all my skylander get tired within approx 1-2 mis playtime on swapforce

in reply to helpmepleaseple
Solution
‎03-01-2014 10:54 AM

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  You don't have to worry.   It sounds like your Skylanders figure is running out of life in game.  Check the health bar.   Pick up some goodies to gain some health.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: why do all my skylander get tired within approx 1-2 mis playtime on swapforce

Well it should not be doing that it would be something to do with:

A. The Portal Of Power

B. The Skylanders Swap Force/Giants/Spyro's Adventure Disk

C. The Skylander toy may have something wrong inside

D. The Games Information

E. The Game may be acting up

F. The Console your playing on

G. The toys info

If you have any other questions ask your locale retailer where you got the Skylanders and tell them your problem and then tell you to give them to them and get refund or get new Characters.

Level 1

I am also having the same issues, after a few minutes of play, it says that the character is tired and needs rest.  We have 8 swap force characters and he needs to switch them out every 2-3 minutes.  Cord extended and the portal is not near any other devices.  Does that mean that all the characters are malfunctioning?

Level 1

Solution
‎03-01-2014 10:54 AM

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  You don't have to worry.   It sounds like your Skylanders figure is running out of life in game.  Check the health bar.   Pick up some goodies to gain some health.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS