Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of my Skylanders figures does not work. Is there any way to fix it or have it replaced?

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Forum

One of my Skylanders figures does not work. Is there any way to fix it or have it replaced?

Last year my son got skylanders spyro's adventure for the PS3 on his birthday. He liked the game a lot but then moved on to other games. Now he has started to play the game again, however one of the figures does not work. The Skylander's name is Hex. Is it possible to fix this slylander or to have it replaced? The skylander couldn't have been used for more then a month before being put away and not used again until just a few days ago.

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: One of my Skylanders figures does not work. Is there any way to fix it or have it replaced?

in reply to ZeroSystem11

My wife reminded me that we had contacted customer support previously when this problem first happened. I have our warranty claim number here: 02400051

Level 1

Re: One of my Skylanders figures does not work. Is there any way to fix it or have it replaced?

in reply to ZeroSystem11

Does anyone still visit these forums any more? I'm still waiting for a response to my question. 

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS