Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We bought Spyro's Adventure PC-version and it worked at the beginning. But now we get announcement "skylanders.exe stopped working" and the game won't start at all. What's wrong?

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Forum

Highlighted

We bought Spyro's Adventure PC-version and it worked at the beginning. But now we get announcement "skylanders.exe stopped working" and the game won't start at all. What's wrong?

PC-Game: skylanders.exe stopped working. What's wrong?

Level 1
1 REPLY

Re: We bought Spyro's Adventure PC-version and it worked at the beginning. But now we get announcement "skylanders.exe stopped working" and the game won't start at all. What's wrong?

Hello HeHu,

Thanks for taking the time to post!

I am sorry to hear about the game crashing on you. If you have not yet done so, please try to completely delete the game files, and then reinstal them.

Can you let me know what graphics card you are running and make sure that you have the most up to date drives installed. If you run your DxDiag, and click on "display 1" check the drivers tab and let me know the date that is listed.

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS