cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Costumes

Spider-Man

sorry for this being so late but I just read that so here is a link if you still need it http://comics.ign.com/articles/121/1217616p1.html

alakai117

Most likely, Beenox will add realistic looking costumes. With the other two games Beenox has made for spider-man, I'm pretty sure they will be generous enough to give us some cool costumes to show off to the public, in the game.

SpideymanKX65

i'm not really  bothered about costume unlocks now.

after playing Edge of Time, I grow sick and tired of costume unlocks O_o.

it's like you want costume unlocks, then the dev gave you all you can eat and you just puke all the costumes/food out:/

so basically I'm fine with the native costume, pretty sick.

blackxino

Alternate costumes are confirmed!

PhantomKiller11
in reply to PhantomKiller11

As for trying or not trying to unlock the costumes there should've been a way to determine where certain items are for the unlock to work. I'm just saying for those younger players out there trying their hardest to find everything and claim a 100% victory for everything, I've just got to say is where is the beenox building? I can't find it, do you have an aerial view image of the city that could be emailed to me? I'm gonna buy the guide anyway if I can't help my nephew find the building so that his bragging rights are intact for a 7 yr old. Thanks

mtrwolf63

near times square-ish. Beenox is written in blue.
-AQ skip to 2:05 to see the map of where the building is. This doesn't show the location of the costume on the building. I did that so he could watch without it being spoiled.

demonfire922010

i hope the costume that is included is: the scarlet spiderman (if they dont include that i will be SO dissappointed) i have ALWAYS wanted to play as scarlet spiderman free roaming around the city! and some from the other spiderman games (black suit etc.)

RangoMangoO12

I'm sure that they will. Every Spider-Man game that has had the alternate costume unlocks, always include the Scarlett Spider. With that said, this is shaping up to be the best Spider-Man game out there.

fanboy03191
Highlighted

I love to alernate costume thay be awesome to be in this game

spiderman_2110

I don't think the Symbiote costume will be an alternate suit because, sence they will make future Spider man films, I'm sure they will save the suit for that.

SpideytheSensfa
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS