cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Costumes

Spider-Man

Human difficulty and achievement/collectibles guide.

TimFL274

I think the one costume I want more than anything is the classic red and blue suit. However, I've realized there are a few options.

-Shattered Dimensions: The Amazing suit in this game was pretty great, pretty much an exact rendition of the standard spider suit

-Edge of Time: After playing through the game again, I realized how awesome this suit is; the eyes are great, it looks more handmade, and maybe when it gets damaged in ASM, it can eventually look like it does in the later sections of EoT

-Romita: Come on, how awesome would a classic John Romita, Sr. suit be? With that classic spider logo, and the classic colors and webbing, and those awesome eyes

-Ultimate: Awesome big eyes and everything!

-Any other standard red and blue version of the suit: Seriously, I just want the classic comic costume, in any form!

Jackson-William

i want all suits of spidey with all of them having different powers and abilities. this will lead to more fun,better combat,better swinging etc,better gadgets etc, there should have been spider-man 2099 costume in which spidey could have flied and swung.

bivv

If They make dlc costumes here are some they definitely need:

The Classic Symbiote - What is the black suit without its awesomness and this is its awesomness

Iron Spider - The iron spider is a epic suit and needs to be in this game

Ben Reilly - You need Ben, its the rules

Old Scarlet Spider - same as the Ben Reilly one

Cosmic Spidey - This Suit is just epic

2099 - Epicness

Classic Spidey - If you have the Classic Symbiote you need the Classic Red Suit

Peter Parker

Spider-Carnage

Amazing Bag-Man

Spider-Armor

Blood Spider

Normal Future Foundation

Unlimited Spider-Man

Electroproof

Spider-Venom

Spider-Pheonix

Quick Change Spidey

Flipside

These can be stored in a chest, under the bed, in his locker at school, on top of the cupboard and in another chest

elderscrollsV

wow, great,u did a grat job by naming so many costumes. i suggest a newer dlc with all these costumes and their respective powers!  but r there any more costumes than u have mentioned? the one if u did not mention must b there in the dlc with their own unique powers etc

bivv

Truth be told, it's not likely we will get that many costumes, IF they decide to do costume DLC (aside from Vigilante).

At a maximum, I'd expect 4 or 5, maybe. The original red-and-blue (easy enough - they just need to recolour the Negative Zone suit), original Symbiote, 2099, Iron Spider and Unlimited (which we haven't seen in a long time in a game) would be my choices.

ggctuk

wow,u r so right, i saw the negative zone costume and i did not like it, i remember the spider-man 1 on ps1 where i collected a spidey icon and spideer-man used to become like negative zone spidey! but all other suits u have mentiond must b there with their own respective powers.! it will b so much fun!!!!!!!!

bivv

but there must be all suits form comics and previous spidey games and cartoons. with their own unique powers, tthis will makethe game real fun they should come with a dlc in which there r unlimited crimes and other activities etc which makes the games less lonely after completing it 100%

bivv

my suggestion is that there must be a new dlc introduced with all costumes from comics,all spidey's cartoon series and previous spidey games from ps1, and all costumes g=having their own respective powers.

bivv

Sorry, but you just won't get costumes with unique powers in this game. It's been that way for a very long time.

ggctuk
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer