cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Costumes

Spider-Man

You guys seriously dont think they wont give us the classic suit? Its an obvious marketing ploy. Depending on the developers some will use it as a way to make extra money, this likely being the case with beenox. Some developers care mostly about money so they will make the skin pack include skins nobody would buy and add one everybody has to have to make them buy the skin pack and span this over multiple DLC's, Or you have companies who make multiple good skins including the classic and come out with one or 2 DLC's obviously making less of a profit. Really just depends on the company, but I'd say theres a huge chance we'll get the classic skin at the very least. I'd personally like the classic and the classic symbiote as well as peter parker. Think about it, you've got suits that are all very similar to these costumes built into the game. For example take the Vigilante costume, remove the mask and put in a peter parker face (Least likely to happen considering you have to render something completely new into the game, which takes time and effort) The negative zone all you do is swap colors and voila you've got both the Classic and symbiote (if you change the spider.) We've got a good chance of getting the classic the other 2 aren't quite as likely. Just my own personal opinion.

dreadwing06

If true, it would just seem like a strange move on Beenox's part, considering they gave us a crazy amount of costumes in their last two games. And the Identity Crisis suits for Edge of Time, were even free DLC. And Beenox doesn't strike me as the Developer, who are just in for the Money. Not with the amount of detail and fan service they stuffed into Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time.

But they work under Activision. So if it should be a money making ploy, I'm solely blaming them, not Beenox.

Barachim

Wait, are the Identity Crisis suits available as free DLC?

Jackson-William

I'm trying to carefully phrase this as disappointment and not anger. I'm not mad because the PC version will definitely have it via mods. So I'll get the costume, it just sucks that Beenox didn't do it themselves.

Rei_Entri

What about a Peter Parker Costume Pack? It includes the "The Amazing Spider-Man Movie" Peter Parker, "90s Animated Series" Peter Parker, "2003 New Animated Series" Peter Parker, Ultimate Peter Parker, "70s Live Action" Peter Parker, ...

And I would totally like to see the 70s Live Action Spider-Man as a costume (you remember Nicholas Hammond?) and of course the original comic suit.

Deleted User

Ooooh, I like that idea a lot. I would love to play as Andrew Garfield's Parker! And come on, who WOULDN'T wanna play as '90s Peter Parker? I could take or leave the 2003 and '70s Parkers, but Ultimate Peter Parker would be awesome because 1) You can play as a 15-year-old kid! and 2) It would be a nice throwback to the USM game from several years back

Jackson-William

(sorry for the double answer)

Of course, I'd also love to have Peter from The Spectacular Spider-Man, although I don't know if Beenox could legally put him in the game... they'd need Sony's permission, I guess.

Jackson-William

I want to have the miles morales skin

Fourtailfox

Remember how in Spider-man: The movie game how you could play as Alex Ross Spider-man and it changed Green Goblin's costume as well? I would love something like that as DLC. A different "theme" for the game. Classic theme would change all the looks of the characters to their classic comic book incarnation. The Lizard in a labcoat? The scorpion in a green costume? I think a good theme would be animated theme.But no cel-shade like Arkham City. Just regular graphics with modfied costumes. But all in all if there is one costume I want it is the classic suit.

XMENSpider-Man

Is there an easier way 2 get the new ASM black suit?

Goobinzer
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS