cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Costumes

Spider-Man

Re: Alternate Costumes

in reply to jason2829

i agree but i dont really want ben reilly. scarlet spider is just fine. and I WANT IRON SPIDER but do you think they will change the game just for the suit? since it has the back tenticles and in the show it could fly and shoot repulser blast. i would be okay with just the tenticles i would care less for the flying and repulser blasts. what do you think?

webshooter2012

in reply to webshooter2012

your talking about the iron spider from ultimate spider-man, the real suit didnt fly or shoot repulser blasts, but it could turn invisable

Marvel_Maniac1

in reply to Marvel_Maniac1

yes i had said that in my comment.

webshooter2012

in reply to jason2829

i want to see all the costumes from edge of time and shattered dimensions + ends of the earth suit + marvel zombies spider-man suit + spider-carnage suit + aracnaman suit + the awesome spider-man unlimated suit + spider-phoinex suit

Marvel_Maniac1

Spider-carnage suit and scarlet spider suit, if they have them in then i will be happy, im getting this game no matter what! i dont care whether they say it's crap, getting it anyway.

RangoMangoO12

Oh Phoenix Spiderman, I totally forgot about that one.

SSJ7TrunksJr

in reply to christiankid7

I'm going to bring back an old costume that people probably haven't thought about. The Spiderman Unlimited costume. It was awesome being able to turn invisible. If they had that ability along with shooting the suits projectiles like exploding webs, that would be awesome.

SSJ7TrunksJr

in reply to SSJ7TrunksJr

Oh yeah, i remember that! i think that would be well good in the game. i didnt like that he had a cape though, he had like a web cape, it looks wierd lol what do you think of the new vigilante costume reveal anyway? im getting this game on xbox so it will probably be released later on as DLC for me

RangoMangoO12

in reply to SSJ7TrunksJr

I was thinking that too! I don't think they'll be able to add projectiles for it at this point but I definitely see that as being future DLC they should think about making. I'd also like to have the black suit, none of that tendril nonsense from web of shadows, just unlimited webbing and a damage boost in combat.

blacksuit5400

in reply to blacksuit5400

I liked the tendrils from Spiderman Web of Shadows, but it probably would be overkill. If they do put the Spiderman Unlimited costume, I want it to have the invisibility ability.

SSJ7TrunksJr
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS