cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Costumes

Spider-Man

Re: Alternate Costumes

in reply to Storm2356

hello,my name is willydiane . do you like the game " captain america " for the wii ?

willydiane

in reply to willydiane

What does that have to do with Amazing Spiderman?

SSJ7TrunksJr

in reply to SSJ7TrunksJr

I believe that's the point, that it's something different than what is already in the game.

DarkKnight951

in reply to DarkKnight951

No he's talking about the captain america for wii comment...

Rei_Entri

in reply to Storm2356

@Tim: Even if there is a black suit or Venom in future movies, they should include it in here. Lizard was the rumoured/intended villain of Spider-Man 4 and yet they included him in SM3: The game. Also, games are unofficial anyway, as they're a different medium than the intended audience of the films. They should include things for the sake of fans, not limit themselves because of the movie. The majority of the people who will buy this will be Spider-Man fans, not generic movie goers.

Also, I agree that at the very least the classic red and blue should be included. If this is as good as it looks, it would be a shame to not be able to play as classic spidey. And unfair, because obviously PC gamers will use Texmod or other things to make their own costumes.

@Storm: Agreed. Powers/cheats should be linked with each costume. The super hero genre is unique in video gaming in that the "codes" people would usually want are often associated with the outfits that the characters wear. Super speed, super stregnth, immortality/invulnerability, invisibility, etc....All could be in the game in the form of different costumes.

Rei_Entri

in reply to Rei_Entri

Lizard wasnt the intended villain for Spider-Man 4. They HAD plans for lizard after the first movie (thats why the SM2 game Lizard was cut out of the game near the end) but they sooner or later dropped the idea and allowed the lizard back in in SM3 (at that time it was already clear that they would go for another villain in SM4, later on revealed the Vulture).

Trust me, you wont see any black suit costume in this game. They MIGHT add a classic one, but no proper reboot one. Sony wont allow that (look at the lizard example I wrote down).

TimFL274

in reply to TimFL274

I'm still hoping for an appearance of the "Shadows of Night" Spider-man costume. Definitely one of the best

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz148/darkknight9409/Coverart5colored.png

DarkKnight951

I would like to see The Scarlet Spider costume with the hoodie and everything.

JoeSchmo1

i hope for this as well this would be awsome

XxCRISISxX

in reply to christiankid7

Also, a cloth version of the alien suit, but without the mask.

JoeSchmo1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS