cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Spider-Man on PC

Spider-Man

i know it was delayed and people will give us more info on it but i still find it a little annoying that we had to wait a month longer than console owners. But from what i have heard the PC version might be better so yeah i really hope that it will be the best Spidey game that i have ever played. Also hope it lives up to the movie and succesfully continues the story!!!!!!!

MadajBlob
4 REPLIES 4

also will it be better to buy the store copy or the steam copy??????

MadajBlob

If you buy the store copy you can already play it (it activates on Steam). Read of a lot of people that got the retail copy and played it already (even though everyone says it constantly crashes and has really bad controls, typical console port issues). They probably delayed the steam store release until they can push out a patch to fix most issues.

TimFL274

thanks for that i was jsut wondering cause i have been waiting ages for this game and i would like the best experience possible

MadajBlob
Highlighted

I came here because I wondering about this release as well. Unfortunately I can't find the retail version ANYWHERE for sale (I am in Canada) except maybe the UK Amazon store. Not sure why the PC version is so scarce right now as I've been wanting to play it (Loved the movie and heard that this game continues where it left off). I hope it comes out on the Steam store soon. It has indeed been almost a month now which is way past the original release date.

If it does mean a more stable game (i.e. no crashes / control issues resolved as the above poster suspects), then I guess I am ok with it (better to have a smoother playing experience later than a rough one right now). However, given how the Black Mesa Half Life mod, Borderlands 2, and Torchlight 2 all come out very soon, I may not have time for this initially if it is released this month.

djnforce9
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS