cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arena/challenge mode

Spider-Man

Is there anything you don't hate? Honestly.

maybe I hate the fact that people are asking for dumb stuff and incoherent things that isn't bang for everyone's buck.

I mean this is a new game, we need to demand new stuff, stuff we haven't seen or do not know about spiderman. We need new costumes yet people ask for old stuff. If they want to use symbiote costume you still have Shattered dimensions, you can go play that game.

We need a better mode like trial of st lucia, multiplayer or co-op. Not old 6th generation hoard mode. This is 7th generation, we need new things.

I'll be paying £40 for this game and I don't want to end up paying for a single player game.

I'll consider the Create a Level/Map mode now. As long as we can customise scenarios and gameplay changer like Trial of St Lucia.

This is the recession, I'm not paying £40 for single player game, let alone experience old stuff I've experienced in the past game.

Like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, had Team Missions. I would reconsider Arena/Challenge/Hoard mode IF ONLY it comes equipped with online co-op.

blackxino

An arena challange mode would be good if it isn't just liike the shatterd dimension battles where you fight several hundred random purple things for no apparent reason... (I thought the title of this was arena challenge mods, i wondered who wanted to have a punch up with lobo...)

Hopkirkdeceased

If this mode would be like the sim disc in MUA 1 then I would love it. It would just be reusing possible villains in the game but in a different event. For example, if GG is in the game there could be a combat arena level that is similar to a famous GG vs Spidey battle.

thespectre

Now that I've given it more thought I think it can be good if executed right. I would definitely play it if this mode is in the game but if it sucks I'm obviously not going to go back to it. Letting us post our scores of the 3 categories in SD when you beat a level in arena mode would be good.

alakai117

Some people like old stuff, and some people like some of the "stupid ideas" that have been suggested in this forum. That's a fact. Just saying.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

You thinking of any specific people while you were posting this?

alakai117

Not really, just in general, lol.

But it's still true.

Lots of people are into nostalgia.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Is there anything you don't hate? Honestly.

maybe I hate the fact that people are asking for dumb stuff and incoherent things that isn't bang for everyone's buck.

No need for the dumb comment of your post. Different strokes for different folks. If people express their idea they do. No need to look down on it because you don't believe the same/think it's dumb. Being respectful and discussion leads to the possibility of these so called "dumb" ideas becoming better ones.

thespectre

What Spec said. Everyone needs to be chill or things are gonna get ugly.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

The challenge mode should have different types of challenges like racing, beat the guys up, find a specific object, go through a part without touching the ground, and stuff like that. It could take place inside the actual levels or there could be custom levels.

alakai117
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer