cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arena/challenge mode

Spider-Man

The challenge mode should have different types of challenges like racing, beat the guys up, find a specific object, go through a part without touching the ground, and stuff like that. It could take place inside the actual levels or there could be custom levels.

See, this is a nice idea.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Well, I try

alakai117

And you should keep on trying to come up with other good ideas. Smiley Happy

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

How would racing work if level based? Would it be defeat the number of enemies on each level within the time limit?

thespectre

I was thinking more like go through the entire level by web swinging through it the fastest you can. Defeating guys are optional

alakai117

The challenge mode should have different types of challenges like racing, beat the guys up, find a specific object, go through a part without touching the ground, and stuff like that. It could take place inside the actual levels or there could be custom levels.

See, this is a nice idea.

we had the same idea in Shattered Dimensions:/ with the Webs of destiny.

so how exactly is it new?

Just add co-op to the game or trial of st lucia style.

I was reading an article about "what is new in Edge of Time".

Exactly what is new? why should we be seeing Symbiote costume again in this game? or Webs of destiny type challenge?

Arena challenge mode should be added if we can change the scenario and how things play.

blackxino

Just remember the old phrase: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Wouldn't mind having the Web of Destiny return, it was fun.

Though I'm not sure how it would work with the Cause and Effect gameplay in this one.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

I agree with Optimusprime12 (starting to become a habit Smiley Happy ). Good things don't always have to be new. If something worked well in previous games, why shouldn't they bring it back? Of course new games need new features, because otherwise playing would eventually get boring. But there's really no reason to remove anything great, just because it has been used previously.

Finlandman

Indeed. And now I'm a habit. :lol:

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

The web of destiny was great and I wouldn't believe you if you said you didn't like it. Besides I am kind of getting tired of always having new controls for each spidey game. Sure some of it is the same but it would be nice if you can bring what skills you got from SD into edge of time

alakai117
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS