Spider-Man

Alakai put it quite nicely. Smiley Happy

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

exactly

If it aint broke...why fix it??

why not have "classic" things?

WHy does EVERYTHING have to be new?

christiankid7

so in that case Edge of Time is nothing but Shattered Dimensions but with a new name and new story since it contains nothing new.

they should just call it an Expansion pack instead of a "new" game or sequel.

blackxino

why does everybody seem to say stuff like this about EoT. they said they were going to add new stuff so let's see what they are doing before we assume there is nothing new. At first glance a lot of sequels look the same as it's predecessor. and besides that is the reason we have these threads-so that the devs look at them and get new ideas from the people who are going to get the game. save comments like that for after the game comes out

alakai117

Once again, Alakai put it very nicely.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

why does everybody seem to say stuff like this about EoT. they said they were going to add new stuff so let's see what they are doing before we assume there is nothing new. At first glance a lot of sequels look the same as it's predecessor. and besides that is the reason we have these threads-so that the devs look at them and get new ideas from the people who are going to get the game. save comments like that for after the game comes out

why do people say that!? because it looks like Shattered Dimensions...no argument there...no brainer needed!

this comment "and besides that is the reason we have these threads-so that the devs look at them and get new ideas from the people who are going to get the game.".

So why are you people asking for old stuff? O_o

all the stuff so far I've seen requested are nothing but Shattered Dimension nostalgia, nothing new, you guys don't want new stuff. You just want old stuff so you can play on new system/title.

This is why SEGA are making money when turned to a third party. They simply sell their old skool Sonic games and people would keep re-buying them.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 uses this Arena/Challenge mode called Mission Mode and it's co-op. Why can't you people request for that? a co-op arena mode? Instead of requesting for outdated arena mode alone.

All I'm saying is: if Arena mode should be added it better be co-op enabled or multiplayer.

games are expensive and people are not paying £40/$60 for old stuff included in a 'new' game.

blackxino

Some people, not all of them.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

why do people say that!? because it looks like Shattered Dimensions...no argument there...no brainer needed!

this comment "and besides that is the reason we have these threads-so that the devs look at them and get new ideas from the people who are going to get the game.".

all the stuff so far I've seen requested are nothing but Shattered Dimension nostalgia, nothing new, you guys don't want new stuff. You just want old stuff so you can play on new system/title.

This is why SEGA are making money when turned to a third party. They simply sell their old skool Sonic games and people would keep re-buying them.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 uses this Arena/Challenge mode called Mission Mode and it's co-op. Why can't you people request for that? a co-op arena mode? Instead of requesting for outdated arena mode alone.

All I'm saying is: if Arena mode should be added it better be co-op enabled or multiplayer.

games are expensive and people are not paying £40/$60 for old stuff included in a 'new' game.

Hmmm

SO no more old stuff huh

soo...red and blue out?

webswinging...nah been in too many games

health....ehhh no health is in everything

how about Peter Parker? NO hes always been spider-man

combat? Get outta here...just running will suffice

villains? Venom? NO

Kraven No

hammerhead-

shocker

sandman

any form of goblin

NO! we're doing the big wheel, overdrive, gog, scorcher, coldheart, and the rocket racer

but

BUT NOTHING...people don't want anything old. They want new, new, and new

christiankid7

I wouldn't mind Overdrive at all, that'd be interesting.

But I definitely think CKid hit the nail on the head there.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Spidey is a single player experience so chances are there will be NO coop which is fine by me. And really we are just saying what things we want in the game so don't hate on us for it. The way I think of it is let the devs think of new things while I tell them what old things could come back because I liked them. It would be easy for them and they will always make new additions to the modes. And please remember old ideas spark new ideas. A bicycle was made by putting 2 of the seemingly old wheels together and that is a great invention

alakai117
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer