cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizable Combat Moves?

Spider-Man

I really liked how Spidey's web fluid could run out in PS1 games, but if he is going to keep doing those web hammers, webbing must be unlimited.

Finlandman

I really liked how Spidey's web fluid could run out in PS1 games, but if he is going to keep doing those web hammers, webbing must be unlimited.

OK, OK. Since Rechargeable webbing is off the table, how about just a run of the mill adrenaline meter?

My issue wasn't so much that Spidey had unlimited webbing. Its just that there's a loss of opportunity to use webbing for special moves. After all, if somethings unlimited, then it can't be used for your strongest attack.

But, say he needed a lot of adrenaline to produce that amount of webbing fast enough for the really strong web attacks, but simple stuff like swinging and zipping was still avaliable.

How about that?

On the topic of big web attacks, did anyone read that issue of ultimate spider-man when he was fighting the Green Goblin, and needed to web up a trampoline between two buildings to break his fall at one point?

I reckon that would make a cool special move. A giant spiderweb. Like, you could fire it at the ground so the villains feet got entangled, ore build one between two buildings to stop a car, or to throw enemies into.

But, at the same time, it doubles as a trampoline. Build a vertical one and catapult through the air. Enter a free fall, and build one just 6 stories above ground to send to rocketing back up through the air.

I think it would be cool anyway.

Cartridge

Of course, you know what they say, the bigger the better.

wwedbzjon

OK, OK. Since Rechargeable webbing is off the table, how about just a run of the mill adrenaline meter?

My issue wasn't so much that Spidey had unlimited webbing. Its just that there's a loss of opportunity to use webbing for special moves. After all, if somethings unlimited, then it can't be used for your strongest attack.

But, say he needed a lot of adrenaline to produce that amount of webbing fast enough for the really strong web attacks, but simple stuff like swinging and zipping was still avaliable.

How about that?

Not a bad idea. Smiley Happy Those giant web fists could be special attacks.

Finlandman

I wanna see Spidey kick some Alchemax butt and take their names

christiankid7

I was thinking that Beenox should really try to work on the locomotive moves mostly.

Like, for instance Amazing base jumps off the top of the Alchemax building, flips onto the wall and bounces away from it snags a webline and swing kicks an alchemax soldier or whatnot, grabs him with a webline and kicks him into a wall, then backflipping over a second thug, he rams his knee in the back of said thug, then takes out two other thugs by webbing them into each other

2099 jumps off the same building but instead of a few thugs he sees an entire army of PEP officers. He jumps into the fray, zipping a SIEGE officer from a great distance then slamming them into the ground. Then Miguel becomes a human pinball (like the charge attack only more focused) Zipping back and forth, ripping apart the PEP. Then he webs up a PEP officers legs and kicks him out a window...his life spared by a sturdy webline.

Anyone wanna see that...?

christiankid7

Yeah that sounds sooo awesome!

alakai117

I also think they should not only fix the camera but zoom it in more

christiankid7

how much more are we talking?

alakai117

Just a bit more

christiankid7
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS