cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important suggestion about next spidey games & humble request to Marvel,Beenox,Activision & Treyarch!

SOLVED

Spider-Man

Hi,Marvel,Beenox & Activision,firstly i thank u for making amazing spider-man game so fun to play but still it can b improved with features etc,for this purpose,I request u to make 3 games of spider-man just as u made ultimate spider-man on xbox,ps2 and pc.U know that there were catoon series of spider-man with name of (Spider-man:The Animated series 1994) then there were next series (Unlimited spider-man 1999)& another series after these wer (Spider-Man:The New Animated Series) please make game of each series with same story of each series,same spidey in physique,powers,swing style,city n places,vilians,co-heroz,moves&­flexibility etc acording to each series.

Please also make standing posture&running style better,with a much better swinging & fighting style,swinging style was not good at all in amazing spider-man game.There was also no option of slingshot,web yoyo,many aerial stunts and just some of the ground and wall stunts on the will of players,& no wall fighting or aerial fighting at all,but graphics were really inpressive,but still they can be much improved.

I request u one more thing,that is to put every spidey costume in the next game from ps1's spider-man 1 and 2(enter electro),from comics,from all cartoons etc and please let all the costumes have different powers,abilities,gadgetsand styles(characteristics) etc,please make the physique of spidey in the cartoon series game as the physique looks like in each cartoon series.

Moreover add all other Marvel characters,in the free roam game,just as they r shown in marvel comics & spidey's cartoons interacting with spidey for different common missions etc, please make such a game which make us feel like seeing the spideys' all cartoon & comic series in sequence but with free roam & counter-earth etc.

I know that this is an extremely huge project which will require more team-mates,funds & more time etc too,so for this purpose i give u a suggestion of getting donations from all the Marvel fans around the world,but probably they will donate u only then when u mention all these features,for 3 games or one complete game,to them which i have mentioned u.then they will realise about this plan of Marvel,they will surely donate.If it feels like that such a long & extremely realistic-graphic game cannot be developed for these current consoles then please try considering these 3 games of Spidey's 3 cartoon series on the next consoles like Playstation 4 & Successor of xbox 360,this may take 2-3 years, but please make it as soon as possible sincerel yours,marvel fan,syed taha naseem. i want email address of Sir Stan lee,if anyone can provide me,please! thank you.

bivv
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
  • Real Time Events
  • BRING BACK JOSH KEATON
  • Multiple Counters like in Batman Arkham City
  • You can get alot of Ideas from Spectacular Spiderman
  • Diferent Weather
  • Playing as Peter Parker Different from other games
  • More Realistic New york
  • Swimminig the water
  • Spider man wouldnt Repeat himself like he did in past games
  • More Bosses
  • Use of Spider Strength
  • Stats to see how many ppl you saved or defeated
  • Interacting with enviroment in new way
  • When talking on the phone he holds it up to his ear
  • Use of Spider tracers to track down criminals
  • Spider sense would tell you when you are needed around the city
  • DLC Packs
  • More Collectibles
  • Able to control your speed (Web slinging, wall crawling, running)
  • Better Physics for Web slinging
  • Running into Other Heroes
  • Able to launch yourself higher to get to higher like In The Amazing Spider Man  where he launches himself
  • Colateral Damage( Leaving Craters in the ground, Explosions,Cars stuck in buildings, wholes in the buildings,etc)
  • Web Slinging would be like the movies and cartoons
  • More Combat moves
  • More Acrobatic moves
  • More Upgrades
  • More Web Rush moves
  • More Stealth Takedowns
  • More Web Slinging moves
  • If shot spidey would hold on to his would and later he would web the wound shut and it depends on witch place they got you if shot in the leg he limps shot in the arm he holds his arm. When done with mission you are healed
  • Webs wont dissapear when you web slinging
  • Able to see ppl through windows of buildings

CITIZENS

• Interacts with enviroment
  • Add kids playing around in the city
  • Rescue Missions having to save civilians from ranndom things( Houses on fire, Burning Cars , Saving a person who fell off a building,etc)
  • Different Varieties of ppl( Skaters,Celebs,Bums,Street Performers,Couples , Family members ,etc) doing differnt things( smoking, Eating,jogging, playing sports ,riding a bike, shopping,selling things,dancing ,etc)
  • Civilans would wear different things instead of wearing the same thing
  • Having to Save ppl during boss battles

ENEMIES

• FASTER HARDER BETTER SMARTER
  • Some would try to take of your mask
  • Hostage Takeovers
  • Random Boss Encounters
  • Better Fighting scheme
  • Harder Boss Battles
  • Able to fight 2 Bosses at the same time
  • They can throw you threw and at different objects
  • Enemies are able to damage web shooters
  • Side Missions with Boss Battles
  • Different weapons
  • More Aware
  • Different Gangs
  • Gang fights
  • Most Wanted List and you would have to look for those criminals all over the city
  • More Enemies to encounter
  • Follow police officers to different crimes around the city
  • Riots

SUIT

• More Alternate Costumes
  • Suit customation
  • Dirt and Blood stains would show up
  • More Costume damage (Mask ripping that shows his mouth and eyes)
  • When sun hits the suit the webs and spider would shine

MISSION

• Longer  and Harder Levels
  • DLC Missions
  • Feels like Forever to beat the game
  • More Side Missions
Spidergamer2012
42 REPLIES 42

sounds like a pretty big request there,buddy.. ^_^

aeonclock33

thanks, but what do u say? i have given a very good suggestion to marvel,beenox,activision and treyarch for making something like best-game-of-the-century! this can really help gamers to enjoy the most from this game, even the fans will surely be willing and able to donate for this plan. i hope that completing this plan efficiently and effectively will not take more than 2 years.i m fed of mistakes and lacking features of spidey games!

bivv

Wow....too much,bro.....

PunyParker

well,this is not much, this is what beenox,marve,and treyarch r capable of doing within 2 years. i m pretty sure that all fans can donate atleast $10 on minimum average basis. i am wondering that what if spider-man's games have graphics and movements like infamous 1 and infamous 2! what do u say?

bivv

-EDITED-

Message was edited by: SpiderRyuu

Edited for insulting people.

Ultima78

o come on man, i m not crazy, i know that marvel,beenox,activision,and trayarch r really capable of this and this can b done in 2 years if these companies combinely do this all. and yes,i know i have an ultimate,unlimited and amazing craze of spidey! :-)

bivv

Why is it a question?

Ultima78

i put it in questions ,so that people willing to answer convey it to the marvel,beenox,activision and treyarch teams, even if someone of these teams sees this question they may take this into serious consideration, isn't it?

bivv

i liked the swinging and story and everything in the amazing spiderman game! i am starting to like the running animation as well but the walking animation is.... wierd! But everything else was great Also the fighting style was the best because Spidey was doing combat combat moves that looked like something Spidey would do and it looks incredible! I agree and think Beenox and MARVEL should make a cartoon Spidey video game. However The Amazing Spiderman game was just phenomenol!!! I loved every aspect of it, except for the no unlimited crimes part

RangoMangoO12
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS