cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important suggestion about next spidey games & humble request to Marvel,Beenox,Activision & Treyarch!

SOLVED

Spider-Man

Nice to see someone as happy and positive as you,too. Most people are just too negative,but reading your positive comments and the optimism you wrap them with, just makes me glad. see ---->

Here's to also hoping the suggestions DO get used in the future, and same here, I like realistic graphics and gameplay as well

aeonclock33

wow,thanks alot for ur motivating appreciation. really liked it, see ------------------->>>>

bivv

Also, did anyone EVER wonder where the train tracks went??? The last time I saw them was in Spider-Man 3 FOR PS2/Wii (PS3. 360, PC didnt have them). And they were abandoned/broken/under construction.

Spider-Man 3 only had the subway but no above the surface train tracks like Spider-Man 2 had. What is the reason for them disappearing? I dont live in NYC, did they fully remove them and replace them with subway stations instead (not kidding, I want to know) or why does no Spider-Man dev add them in the game nowadays?

I remember jumping on them and idling there in Spider-Man 2, not to mention the awesome boss fight with Dr. Octavius on there.

Also, is no one bothered with the Oscorp Tower design? It has like nothing in common with the movie one. I know the game has been in development for 2 years and that Sony only finished the tower close to 2012 (rumors: Oscorp tower in Avengers cancelled due to Sony taking too long to design it). But the tower we got in ASM seriously looks like some PS2 building. Completely missing window reflections and the design is overall something you would throw in a PS2 game because it is easier to render than the nice construction we see in the movie. I really hope that the tower atleast is a copy of the movie one in the sequel and that we maybe get some eastereggs on the top that reference to the lizard fight.

About the story, I enjoyed the cross-species story but I seriously think that they should go back to the movie plot telling in the sequel. I mean the ASM Game story was good and all but the boss fights werent that entertaining and became dull fast. I would rather see a movie plot (like Spider-Man 2, that one was pretty cool with the Dr. Octavius encounters) and it overall helps connecting the movie and the game. And now that it is confirmed that everything that happened in the game wont happen in future movies/never happened in the movie universe it doesnt really feel satisfying to me to make another "what-if" movie game that wont really be connected to the movie at all. I dont think that every movie plot game has to be a disaster, if you tell the story properly and have entertaining missions it probably works out easily.

TimFL274

according to me ,i agree with u to some extent, but the game was to b released before movie so they could not show a fully movie-like game  which would reveal the movie and u r right that the games were not having proper train-tracks which were in-complete but i cant say anything special about oscorp tower, but there must b realistic mirror reflection and people inside them working in different and realistic ways. but this game story was good and interesting as it was made after the movie

bivv

this marvellous suggestion,of reality-like mirror-reflection of buildings and people inside them working differently and realistically,was of Spidergamer2012

bivv

Yeah I liked the train it was fun to get hit by it then start flying throuh the air It would be cool if they brought that back

Spidergamer2012

They should have these bosses in the next game (Just Suggestions)

• Doc Ock
  • Vulture
  • Green Goblin
  • Sandman
  • Mysterio
  • Rhino
  • Electro
  • Kraven
  • Beetle
  • Boomerang
  • Chamelon
  • Hydro Man
  • HammerHead
  • Kingpin
  • MORLUN
  • Shocker
  • Venom
  • Lizard
  • Hobgoblin
  • Taskmaster
  • Molten Man
Spidergamer2012

I wish BEENOX would bring back the acrobatic moves that were in web of shadows because they were AWESOME but since were talking about the Web Head I think the better word is AMAZING

Spidergamer2012

...yeah...those were some sweet moves....hopefully...if they ever make another game with realistic graphics and well...with everything else that could have made the game so much better...because it really had potential

aeonclock33

WEB RUSH

• Should be fast with split second timing
  • Eliminate the first person cause it slows the Web rush mechanic down
  • Able to control Speed during web rush
Spidergamer2012
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS