cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most wanted feature?

Spider-Man

To play as other marvel heroes fx Iron Man or Wolverine (DLC maybe).

To be able to stop crimes in free roam.

And man it could be nice to play the 2099 suit!

MikeSanchez1

I'm against the other heroes idea and I'm 100% sure this wont happen. It's a game about Spider-Man, why would they add an option to play as another hero who's probably not even planned to appear in the games/movies.

I know you can play as Rhino, but it's probably just a really small challenge that wont have much of a replay value anyways (AFAIK it has a timer that ends the challenge for you, no freeroam).

TimFL274

A lot of people have said things that I'd like the game to have, so I'm not going to go into very much detail, just look at Barachim's post, that sums in up pretty well. Mostly, I don't want the game to rely on Web Rush too much, because I've seen a little bit of gameplay from Just Push Start, and it seems like it is being used too much.

Storm2356

realistic physics like if you fight a villian that is bigger and stronger than you and they hit you you will fly through a window or a brickwall in ragdoll mode and more gore like you will see cuts on you as your costume rips ( i already  know that your costume will rip) not saw gore like over doing it gore, gore like on batman arkham city where you look at his face an there are cuts on his face but just realism people will crowd and watch as you fight the villan and they will shout and cheer you on take pictures of you and if your loosing you will see people get sad and be shocked i would really love this in the game. and i would like the older costume from like spiderman 1,2 or 3 to be in your wordrobe or dcl just saying lol

g5ms2000

Umm Im gonna go ahead and say multiplayer..

I dont know why they would but I just think a friendly 1v1 race through the city would be awesome. Better yet.. Tag! Imagine 2 spider-men in a game of tag! would look so cool with the close camera angle and the webrush thing. just an idea. i highly doubt a spider-man game will have multiplayer at all

h0odlam

I just wanna know will there be a New Game Plus mode!

Shatterstar2
Highlighted

I think it was already confirmed that you can replay missions/go new game plus to unlock everything else? Dont count on me though but I'm pretty sure I've read/heard it somewhere.

TimFL274

@TimFL274. You can go back and revist in-door levels for collecting collectibles only. They said nothing about restarting the game and keeping all your stuff.

They're not trying to answer the NG+ question so my guess is that it's not in there.

Shatterstar2

I  want the following.

Alternate costumes(spider girl/woman spiderman original sm noir or sm 2099)

Blood or suit rip when hit by villian.

Classic villian bosses.

After game activities(gang wars like in Batman AC, or daily bugle  activities).

Hear random conversations and spider sense early warning( both also in Batman AC).

And BRUCE CAMBLE(probably won't be there but even so...)

BlackTarantula5

Most of that is already included.

- You will have alternate costumes

- Your suit will rip and you can bleed (visible with bruises etc)

- There are activities after you are done with the story (crimes, races, photo missions and so on)

- You have spider-sense while fighting (indicates that you should dodge or jump away)

- Bruce Campbell is in the game in the form of an extreme reporter that gives you different tasks to do (stunts etc).

Not sure what you meant with classic villain bosses, but there is Rhino, Iguana, Scorpion, Vermin and so on. Even the lizard makes an appearance (Dee Brown revealed the concept art of the lizard in a G4 E3 interview).

TimFL274
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS