cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most wanted feature?

Spider-Man

Most wanted feature? Bruce Campbell XD
I found his witty remarks and patronizing tones quite amusing in the past spidey games, lol

PYMBYERO1

he has been announceed for it

webDante21

@Pymbyer01 Sorry, but Campbell won't be voicing Spider-man this time around. Sam Riegel will be, which is fine by me because he's got quite the repertoire of voice acting under his belt.

However, at this year's E3 I believe I heard a developer mention that Bruce Campbell would be playing some whacky character taunting Spider-man from a blimp or something of the sort. IMDB doesn't mention the name of his role so I'm not positive on the identity: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2249079/

Eternal-CMO
Highlighted

Oh, well thank you I didn't know that.

PYMBYERO1

i think you should have the aability to roam the city a peater parker and when spiderman is needed you can run in an ally way and put your costume on or put on streat clothes as spider man and become peater parker

benfandelta4

Any chance they'll be allowing us to hang foes from lamp posts or web them to walls, and have visible police come by once in awhile to pick them up? They didn't have the latter, but I loved being able to hang foes from lamp posts in Spider-man 2. I think Beenox oughta take it a step further and actually show the thugs being detained if the player were to stick around long enough.

It just feels more believable than beating them to a pulp and then their bodies disappearing. And I feel it wouldn't detract from the gameplay at all, only add to the fun factor.

Eternal-CMO

I actually have many, so here's my top 10, most of which are confirmed, so I'm all good

1. Costumes: Lots of alternate outfits like the black suit, and Peter Parker.

2. Level select and New Game+: I want to be able to replay boss fights and re-visit fun locations; a feature never before seen. Plus, well New Game+ is awesome.

3. Playable villains: Rhino is a pre-order character, so he'll probably be DLC. Hopefully he'll be as fun as Ultimate Venom.

4. Indoor Enviornments: I want to be able to go in the Daily Bugle, Peter's apartment and more, even when I'm free-roaming.

5. Awesome combat: Batman's combat was my first thought, and the new combat looks great.

6. Interactive enviornment: I want lots of pedestrian variety, world detail, and the ability to land on lamposts and cars.

7. The feeling of being Spidey: web rush is actually similar to an idea I had, and joy to the world, it's here.

8. Evolution: I'm not obsessed with more Spider-man 2 nostalgia, like some people. I love the zoomed in camera, dives, car chases, web-rush and web swinging.

9. Villains: the rogues gallery of Marvel villains, most people never heard of is perfect.

10. Top notch tripple A material: I want BM:AC level game. I want great acting, plot twists, and revolutionary gameplay mechanics.

The only thing that isn't official yet is 3, which hasn't been confirmed as DLC(yet). Plus, of course 10, which we'll need to play to find out. (V) (;,,Smiley Wink (V) - - Zoidburg out!

qazlkjh101

I would like an arena type game mode to unlock when you beat the game.  Every wave the enemies get harder and you try to beat the whole thing in the fastest time.  Of course it could have its own leaderboards.  Maybe this way since it wouldn't have anything to do with the story you can include characters that didn't make it into the story mode. 1st stage robots, 2nd stage street thugs, 3rd stage iguana, then shocker, sandman, rhino, hydroman, green goblin, venom, carnage, etc....

I doubt it would be done for DLC in this game, but maybe in the next Spiderman game you can include additional playable characters with their own mini stories, kinda like the same story going on, but looking at it through their eye's.  It could be as short as a mission or two, but I'd like to be able to play as several different characters with different abilities and see whats going on with them while spiderman is out saving the city.

screenamesuck

I want for Beenox to update the game. Can someone let me know if they have any idea if Beenox will updte their game?

blueshooter7515

beenox/activision/columbia pictures has 4 options for the current state of the amazing spiderman game; all of which are not dlc motivated:

1. new game+

2. getting rid of the 100% cap & let the encounters continue.

3. release their sequel (which theyre probably contractually obligated to do already) & feature a MP mode, complete with online pass, to curtail the inevitable trade in trend that will continue should they continue to make open world spiderman games like this one.

4. take what may very well have been a successful franchise & scrap it to someone that will do it right. like rocksteady/WB, for example, since its the next best thing to arkham city anyway...

...not that activision would allow that, but in a perfect world anyway.

web_head
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS