cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most wanted feature?

Spider-Man

so its not going to be like spiderman 2 where its just an open world where you go around and solve crimes and when you want to do a mission you just go to its location. is it going to be a straight forward linear game like edge of time or shattered dimensions and then when you finish it you can go into new york and do whatever

nbratm

I think it is confirmed that most story missions take place indoor in their own "linear style levels". Thats a good mixture IMO (just like e.g. Spider-Man 3 where most missions were in closed environment too).

TimFL274

this may be wierd but i actually realy want there to be a feature where you can create your own costume and you can choose your own colors and there is a different mode for all this stuff. it would sort of be like creating your own spider suit and playing your own different story mode. sorry if this is a stupid idea but it may be pretty cool

spidey4312

I actually posted the same thing in another thread just before reading this one.

scyman1

Most wanted feature for me right now is a demo!

blacksuit5400

even though I KNOW it wont happen.. this too

spidermania631

being that this is set AFTER the movie I would like to see a Peter Parker mode wher u go on camera missions to get Cover page shots in order to earn some money/xp to buy upgrades/costumes etc.

spidermania631

they said that there will be a Peter Parker side of the game but it will be in first person view, he will have his camera for Bugle missions but details are sketchy. I like your idea with the money/xp for costumes and upgrades though.

blacksuit5400

The only time you will be Peter Parker is in one mission/sequence (probably the first mission, Game Informer said something about that). Maybe when you go to your apartment (you apparently take off your mask and go first person mode in there).

TimFL274

-Different skins for spidey!!! (Most wanted is Peter Parker and the original spidey suit)

- Random Crimes in the city, even after game completion.

- Many villains like Batman Arkham City

-ENVIORMENT CHANGE: In Spiderman 3, I thought it was so cool how the enviorment around you changed depending on how you reacted to crimes and your attitude. It could go from a sunny day to a littered city with a green sky and many many more crimes. PLEASE have this in the game!!!!!

CARNAGE_RAMPAGE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer