cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Spider-Man: The Core Gameplay

Spider-Man

I insist on what i believe is right.....ok,so noone can write on this topic except new members, because every one made their suggestions....lets not repeat anything,from now on.....(relax,guys....if you are so irratated,i wont speak of a comicbook game anymore....ok? ok,so we are all good here!.....)

PunyParker

I really believe our suggestions are just words....they are still making their game....

PunyParker

That's the artistic process brother. At the end of the day their the developers, it's their product and they have 100% creative power on what is or isn't in the next spiderman game. Though of course any good artist would take some constructive criticism and listen to suggestions like with what we've been posting in these forums but it's their decision on whether or not they want to make these changes. To be honest we're suggesting so much someone would think we were making our own game given how extensive this thread is. Hell I'd work for Beenox if I could, just to have the chance to work on a Spiderman game. Regardless, no matter what the next spiderman game is I fully expect to buy it day one as I always have (except for Friend or Foe and Edge of Time).

TheNewSuperHero

Fully agreed...(and i didnt buy the same games...   i plan to buy Edge of time now that its XMas...i havent even seen any playthroughs....i only know that the game is a limited rippoff of Shattered dimensions..)

PunyParker

Think for a minute that Marvel puts out in early 2013 Marvel Heroes(witch i very much await) and Deadpool....i dont believe that we will se a Spiderman game soon.....just sayin'!

PunyParker

we will when the next movie drops

THE-ENTITY-OF-W

The next spidey game might not be a movie tie-in considering the movie will come out right when next-gen consoles are hitting store shelves. That'd create some problems with trying to have the next spidey game be a multi-platform title when all of the platforms aren't released within the same window of time. Beenox could catch a break from this and be able to focus on their own spiderman title rather than a movie based one.

TheNewSuperHero

Personally...i am dissapointed in Beenox....their biggest game was an average game..their first game was good because of the limit expectations of an non open-world game...edge of time was the same(i dont believe it was worse that SD)....i think i cant expect more....i;ve seen better Spiderman games...i believe someone else must take on the Spidey franchise...

PunyParker

Yeah you've mentioned that before. They can't keep tossing the franchise around expecting some unknown developer to make the perfect spiderman game on the first try, that's just not practical. All that will do is ensure that the games never get the chance to grow/evolve when every new developer has to keep starting from scratch, removing any sort of progress made by past spiderman titles. Think what Shaba Games could of did with Web of Shadows if they got another chance or Treyarch if they had continued on with Ultimate Spiderman. That's quite possibly the biggest problem facing the spiderman games; each new developer ignores its predecessors and releases something that's either decent or worst to the last spiderman game rather than improving from it. So Beenox's first open-world spiderman game didn't live up to all the expectations, does that mean they should pack up and quit? Absolutely not, Amazing Spiderman may not be the perfect spiderman game but it is the perfect stepping stone for future titles to improve from. Web rush, free-flow combat, etc. were all really good mechanics that just need a little more polish and tweaking until they get it just right.Think about how when Assassins's Creed first came out and everyone said it was a dissappointment, looking at it now it's one of the highest selling and critically acclaimed franchises in the industry. Rather than ditching the concept and moving on, Ubisoft made the adjustments in all the right areas making each new entry better than the last. That's exactly what Beenox needs to do because right now, there is no one else who can make these spiderman games.

TheNewSuperHero

Gotta agree with you on that one, I say give it about 2 to 3 years since it's doubtful that Beenox would release a spiderman game so close to the end of a console cycle (next-gen consoles are supposed to be announced starting next year). Would make more sense for the developers to build a better spiderman game on next-gen tech rather than to make another one on current-gen, not to mention how much more development time that would give them.

TheNewSuperHero
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS