cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP and Random Crime DLC Petition

Spider-Man

PP and Random Crime DLC Petition

Sign this ONLY if you would like them to add a Comic Red/Blue suit, Peter Parker skin and to update the game so that there are random crimes (with no limit).

If you DO NOT want these things, or want OTHER things: DO NOT POST. There are plenty of other threads to discuss other things or to share why you wouldn't want it. It's just a topic for people who DO.

This isn't a debate or discussion, only a Petition for these things. The devs are actually aware of the boards and will see or hear about this from the mods/admin. If we can show that enough people want these things in THIS game, then we have a better chance of getting them.

You may explain why you want it or what specifics of the PP skin or random crimes, if you'd like, but keep it short.

All you've got to say is what I'm about to say as the very first petitioner:

Signed.

[ MODERATOR UPDATE: As we've mentioned later in the thread, the developers have been made aware of this petition and will continue to watch this space. For various reasons, the studio will not be able to comment at this time on whether there will be any content updates to ASM. However, if any updates or changes are announced, we'll post them on this site's community blog and on Facebook.com/HeroHQ. Thanks again for your feedback and keep posting!

~Newslad ]

http://community.herohq.com/people/430e82fad3bdd431465278d53b8b3249/avatar/46.png?a=1351

Rei_Entri
69 REPLIES

Re: PP and Random Crime DLC Petition

in reply to Rei_Entri

I want these things so much!

Signed.

RangoMangoO12

in reply to Rei_Entri

Signed.

tjtarr

in reply to Rei_Entri

Definitely signed.

Let me just link you to this post I wrote for the Peter Parker skin: http://community.herohq.com/message/205744335#205744335

I also refer to the Alternate Costume topic where a lot of new people also requested a PP skin and a discussion about why we want one.

Peter Parker skin is my main concern (sorry I rather see a PP skin than a real classic suit, but I would surely buy the classic suit too and use it!) and I'm also pretty sure we will see random crimes.

TimFL274

in reply to Rei_Entri

Signed x10000!

These are actually the three things I want most in the game.

Jackson-William

in reply to Rei_Entri

Signed.

Ldub96

in reply to Rei_Entri

Singed

Jorhin

in reply to Jorhin

Signed. But will this actually impact the devs decision about unllimited petty crimes. I hope it does anyway...

avengingman2081

in reply to avengingman2081

You never know what the Devs see or don't see. Hopefully this, along with all the countless other posts about the same things, influence their decision. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they added an "unlimited crime" mode that unlocks after getting 100% completion, through DLC

Jackson-William

in reply to Rei_Entri

Signed. This should have always been im the game.

alakai117
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS