Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal

Spider-Man

Re: Proposal

in reply to TheNewSuperHero

For black Cat, this is the purpose of her binoculars, for that very reason. For Spider-Man, it would defeat the purpose of having hidden tokens if you could just find them. It was a good feature in Shattered Dimensions because of the level-based gameplay but not something that I think would fit with The Amazing Spider-Man's type of gameplay.

If you start this video around 4 minutes and 38 seconds, you'll see how well Spider-sense worked in Spider-Man 3: The Movie Game. In a sandbox game, Parker can either scope out the level without drawing attention (so you don't need to see through walls), or use Web Rush, so time doesn't need to be slowed down. Web Rush even allows you to predict your attack before you do it. Having the spider-sense or spider-reflex wouldn't have changed much in gameplay.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Rei_Entri

In SM3 the "spider-sense" if I remember was broken into two parts; slo-mo and x-ray vision. The slo-mo was decent where as the x-ray vision was for the most part pretty useless considering you couldn't use it to find mission objectives, collectibles, or much of anything. All it did was highlight enemies that were right in front of you and force you to look for "footprints" in some of the missions. Not to mention that filtering everything out in gray didn't look very good. Try searching for the SM3 lizard missions gameplay on youtube, you may find it.

Level 4

Thank you, I was having trouble...I still kind of am, it's like the internet is trying to hide any traces of that game. Haha

Level 6

I dont know about you but....i cinda liked SM3....still best NYC seen in a next-gen Spidey game....and the gameplay similar to SM2......i still like it!!

And it has web yoyo!!

Level 4
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS