Requests For the Devs

Spider-Man

• Reoccuring Crime
  • More Costumes, such as:

- Classic Red/Blue Suit

- Classic Black Symbiote Suit

- Ben Reilly's Scarlet Spider & Spider-Man Suits

SpiderBro

I discovered that you can't start a new game, without losing all your upgrades. Do you think it would be possible to patch that into the game?

Barachim

i only just want  unlimited crimes aswell, and a some more cool extra suits.  Such as:

Spider-man 2099, Iron Spider-man,  Spider Carnage, Spider-man Unlimited and Peter Parker aswell

Beenox please make does things as DLC-packs  soon..   Thanks in advance

Iron_Spiderman

Agreed, Peter Parker already please

I only want a Peter skin, if it gives you the perk of going incognito it's even more awesome (like citizens dont recognize you)!

TimFL274

Yeah that would be cool

Iron_Spiderman

When are you guys gonna answer these questions anyway's.

Dman25271
Highlighted

Silly lil boy these are REQUESTS not questions. Lol.

Ultima78

That would be cool but there are so many people saying fix the game instead of adding to it. I mean I know it can go into the 2nd game but we can post what we want still.

Ultima78

I'm going to ask this here since the ASK THE DEVELOPERS thread has been locked.  I'm nearly at 100% and I'm still missing an upgrade.  After some research, I learned it's the Spider-Tracer upgrade.  After some more research, I've learned that the Web Rush Punch ALSO doesn't unlock for some people.  I figured the Spider-Tracer upgrade would unlock once I rescued a few patients and clear the map of things to do - but it hasn't.  People are saying it's a glitch.  My question is - if I haven't unlocked the Spider-Tracer upgrade after I've beaten the game and found all the collectibles in the levels (Web Tech upgrades, ect.):  How do I unlock it so I can reach 100% completion?

Please respond as this doesn't pertain to "REQUESTS".

Spiderman2thega

Spider-Tracer is a tech upgrade you unlock by doing the oscorp lab missions?

TimFL274
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer